CHAPTER:-10

"B- beautiful e- eyes come on you are kidding me? You are trying to fool me I can see your fear". Yoongi wasn't looking at him, he can't this is impossible it's first to see someone is not really scared of him, his different eye didn't amazed him in terror way.

Namjoon looked at the digital watch on the wall, smiling at himself he waved leaving him.
"Come on, what fear? 15 minutes over ok bye say hello to your younger brother— and hos- oh! You here bye bye". He said loudly and saw hoseok coming towards him with smile on his face.

"Lock him— H- hoseok call old man and say I'm ready for marriage i found the guy". Yoongi  said, his man came rushing towards him taking joon inside room and locked him, it was too fast for hoseok eyes.

Hoseok saw yoongi comeing out from the room, wearing a black mask."W- what is happening here? Why the fuck you are wearing mask? And why— oh! Taehyung he your sister in law from now on". Hoseok yelled and taehyung happily leaved them for some indoor shopping.

"What the fuck— Jung hoseok, fucking bastard open the door i told you I'm not interested in men, I'm not even a girl". Namjoon banged and banged at the door, why his life is so hell first he found himself in jungkook trap now, he is stuck in the house the Min Yoongi he is himself a law no one gonna rescue him from him.

Yoongi like the guy but it doesn't mean he will treat him like his lover, he hates brats and most like he hates brats like joon.
"Keep yelling and I'll let someone shoot your head Namjoon- ah. I'll not spare your life just to marry a brat". He said, and Hoseok pulled him other side.

"So, why are you wearing a mask? What happened to your face? Let me see— what the fuck? Haha!" Hoseok pulled out the mask to see, yoongi red face he saw yoongi  pull the mask back on his face again. "Why you are so red... Is it because of namjoon? Great..... A mafia". Hoseok was ready to get shot by him, but he saw yoongi red face even from mask, his pale skin was decorated with hue red.

Yoongi tsked~, remembering that moment his face glowed even more it's first he is feeling like this."Shut up! He i- is— he came too close and touched my face W- with his soft hands, i hadn't think about something pervert it was unexpected that's why my nose started bleeding". He poured some drink on his glass, just to put it back because he can't drink that cause of mask.

"So, you had nose bleed, wow did you hear seok he is just too whipped for him, he saved my shares". Taehyung came dancing he popped on hoseok lap, accidently kicking seok balls who yelled loudly pushing taehyung and grabbing his balls and saying he loosed his manhood, he is gonna die.

Yoongi  threw the phone to him, he rolled his eyes when he saw hoseok rolling at floor with while yelling."Taehyung— old man is calling answer it before he does something ridiculous". Yoongi said, hoseok calmed down after some minute sitting back he started to drink his liquor again.

"Ah... Why don't you ever answer him, brother? I'm tired of his shit". Taehyung looked at his brother, not catching the phone proposely which landed and broke into pieces.

Yoongi heard loud noise and all his bodyguard alerted beside him and taehyung."No, i can't— what the fuck? What happened there? You, guys why are you—?". He stopped a rushing guard, who trembled after he saw yoongi.

"The boy ran away sir, he broke out from the window— and he  wrote something really vulgar thing on the wall with paint". He said huffing, he was actually running behind the boy but the boy was super fast and unbeatable he almost shot him without any fear.

Taehyung smiled he was standing beside his brother with different clothes ya, he likes to wear clothes which suited the circumstances. "Cool— first ever man who ever ran away from brother aren't you going to find him".

"Of course! And...... You two wanna come with me, it will be really nice show". Yoongi said, hoseok noded while taehyung rolled his eyes it's not time for his midnight snacks yet but he has to follow his brother. "Find his location, he isn't gone so far I know he still in my territory, 10 minutes find my groom and you will get 10 million won as winning price". Yoongi said loudly, all the man heard him loud and clearly and they will catch him for money.

"This is no fun brother— because you know he will find him before anyone can, our baby is here seok". Taehyung said, he kissed his husband hoseok pulled him closer biting on his neck.

Hoseok looked around and saw him from far smiling at him "Tae, catch him before he catches your sister in law or you will get punished". He said with evil smile, pushing taehyung further he took his glass again gulping down some good wine.

"Fucker—".

To be continued......
___________________________________

お久しぶりです。
おはよう。
愛してます 。

_Arya_