CHAPTER:-19

(i wasn't going write this but I feel sorry for my side couple jimin x taehyung x hoseok, so I will definitely write about them).

2017; 3:30 am, Monday.

"You cheater—, you know I love him more than anything how dare you, I'm your best friend". Jimin punched kook's face hovering over him, he punched serval times till his cheek spilt and blood came out.

Jungkook pushed him, it was rainy cats and dogs in middle of rainy season jimin got stab by his own best friend. "It's not my fault that he falls in love with me— jin deserves better and that's me, jimin". Jungkook punched him hair sticking around he pushed it back spiting the rain water which was mixed with his own blood.
"Can't you sacrifice your love for me— huh! Like how i sacrificed my virginity for your brother". Jungkook punched back to the smaller male.

"That's different case, JIN HOW DARE YOU? YOU CHEAT— I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU—". Jimin saw jin coming closer to them, a man in Balck suit was carrying umbrella for him, while he was soaking in rain. He pushed the taller with force, making him fall on the muddy ground of the street.

Jin wasn't some who sat back, he was dating jimin because he wanted jungkook and that was obvious everyone said that to jimin but he always declined the fact. "Look that was long ago, and how dare you to say that to me? When you are just using me—".

"Using you? Your dad killed my dad, my mom is in hospital, my brother almost got raped he is just 12, but i choose you over them". Jimin was crying mixing tears in blue season, his eyes were blood shot red even it will cost his life he will make jin his as he thought."I took care of your father business, i got shot serval times it was all for you because you said you will there beside me always". He bite down jin's lips and got punched by his body guard, who was now dead on the street his blood puddle up in the corner it doesn't matter anymore he is working with mafia since he was 13 and then one day he met jin and his dad Kwan but he never saw his dad face.

Jungkook pushed the male knowing he will never harm him, but he was wrong jimin pointed the gun on him pulling out the trigger. "Ya, he is always beside you as your best friend's boyfriend now move, I'm going to meet his dad".

"Jin, i love you I still do— he is poison he will only harm you baby come back I'll never blame you for this". Jimin shot the bullet in air as jin came between him and kook.

Jungkook showed fake anger wrapping his hands around jin torso, he kissed jin cheek their soaking clothes were cling to them it was rainy heavy that no one can see what's happening there. "Baby? You don't have a shame— jimin this guy over here is my boyfriend my love".

"Shut the fuck, you bastard I'll kill you—devil in disguise motherfucker, now I know why you get abandoned by every bitch— stabbing the person who practically raise you". Jimin got what was that, he got cheated by both of them but doesn't care about that he wants jin and he loves that's why maybe, maybe his will pull jin towards him.

Jin came forward yelling at jimin, he took his gun and pointed on himself."Kill him and I'll kill myself jimin. Don't touch I'll die without him, he is the only person I need".

"Very soon you will say something like that too some else too, my dear jin". Jimin laughed bitterly, pulling jin's hand towards himself he grabbed his neck trying to suffocate the older.
"Come with me by your own or I'll pull those hairs of yours to come with me". Jimin was still hugging jin's small waist slowly dancing and kissing taller's neck feeling him, like he did back then on their date nights.

Jin hugged his shoulder whispering slowly, he kissed jimin's forehead titling his head so jimin can kiss him more on his swan neck, moaning when jimin bite down giving him a mark.
"Jimin you know what you are the best lover I ever get and i still thinks you as my everything".