Prologue: That Nose Ring Was Pretty Expensive

This is just the prologue; it has some blood in it so be careful if you're scared of blood or something.  The picture is not mine. Enjoy <3

Frank Iero and his band were about to perform in Sydney, Australia when it happened. Frank had just parked their car at the side of the busy road. He just finished driving to the Metro theatre with two of his band mates, Paul and Evan. Paul opened his door to the car, his car door was the closest to the road. So, he quickly jumping out started going to the trunk. Frank unbuckled himself and unlocked the car, as poor Evan was sitting in the back seat and had child lock on. 

The two men jumped out of the car speedily. They only had a couple of hours to get ready for the concert. Evan opened the trunk to get some of his stuff. Frank immediately grabbed his rucksack out of the trunk and put it on his back. Once they got all of the stuff they would go inside and start to set up. They just needed to hurry, they needed to set up before the show, obviously. It was not possible to have a concert without their drums and all of the guitars and Pansy. 

Frank picked up some of their things, putting them down gently on the sidewalk and walking back over to the trunk. He looked down into the trunk, seeing the tuner for his guitar. Where did they want him to put it? He turned to Evan and Paul and started to speak, "I think-" 

Suddenly Frank's sentence was cut off by something striking him hard in the left hip. The whole thing happened in slow motion. A part of the machine got caught on his backpack, dragging him under it. Pain spread all over the man's body as he tried to get lose. He looked up to see the vehicle, it was a bus, not a small school bus. But one of those giant public busses that people use in the city.

 "I can't feel my legs!" He heard someone scream loudly. It sounded like Evan. Frank turned, unfortunately it was Evan. His two band mates had been hit by the bus as well. He flailed around in a attempt to get lose from the bus and succeeded. Frank rolled over on the concreate road, he wiped some of the blood off his face and noticed that his nose ring had fallen out. Then he crawled towards Evan, who was sprawled out on the floor. 

Paul looked unconscious as he lay on the road. There was so much blood around them he was sure at least one of them were going to bleed out. Frank took off his jacket and put it under Evan's head, trying to comfort him. And as he heard the loud sirens of an ambulance and at least two police cars, everything started to get blurry and dark. 

Frank had passed out...