Chapter one

"Alright I think that's it" The makeup artist said as she did the last stroke, putting her brush down and looking at her canvas.

"Perfection" the blonde let out with a smile. Turning the chair to face the mirror Celeste looked at her reflection.

"it's perfect Melinda, thank you" she said as she looked at herself. the makeup was natural but stunning.

"You are so welcome" Melinda said as she started washing her stuff, Celeste moved out of the chair and towards the window that overlooked the front of the house, looking threw the sheer white curtain she watched as people working away getting everything ready. Suddenly the door oppened making Celeste and Melinda turned towards it.

"Do you know how hard it is coming up the stairs with all these bags" Gabrielle let out as she moved out of the way for Celeste's best friend who was holding garmet bags in her hands.

"As you don't have anything in your hands Gab" Celeste let out as she walked to Octavia and took some stuff from her.

"Well it was hard to watch Octavia do it okay" she let out as she closed the door. Celeste shook her head as she looked at the red head who rolled her eyes at her.

"Your makeup looks stunning" Octavia said as she looked at Celeste.

"Thank you" she said with a little smile.

"How are you holding up?" Octavia asked as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Didn't sleep last night and my hands are sweaty" Celeste let out as she rubbed her palms together, Gabrielle let out a chuckle as she sat in the makeup chair for Melinda to start. Celeste looked at her twin sister.

"Sorry, I feel like Aaron is on the same page. I saw him in the hall and he looks like his about to pass out" Gabby let out, Celeste gave her a smile before turning towards the little sitting area and grabbed the champagne bottle and three flute glasses.

"early isn't?" Octavia asked as she took the glass that her best friend gave her.

"Never" Celeste let out as she smile as she poored the liquid in the glass. Celeste then walked to her sister and gave her the other flute and did the same, Octavia then watched as Celeste looked at the last flute she was holding and then at the bottle, before letting out a hum and took a swig from the bottle.

"Celeste!" Octavia let out in a laughing tone, Celeste looked at her with a smile as she swallowed the liquid. A quick knock on the door was heard before it open and Jillian appeared.

"Hi dears" she said as she closed the door, she then turned and looked at Celeste with a smile.

"You look beautiful" she let out.

Forty five minutes later Celeste was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her perfectly manicured nails when the bathroom door open and Octavia walked out wearing a Champagne colour, V neck, floor lenght satin dress with a slit on the side.

"Wow" Cleleste let out.

"It's really nice isn't? this was a perfect choice" Octavia said and she looked down at the dress, the Walking closet doors to Celeste's right open and Gabrielle walked out wearing the same dress.

"God! you look good in it too" Celeste let out, Gabrielle gave her a smile.

"it's perfect" Gabby let out, Jillian walked out from behind Gabby.

"Oh my god mom!" Celeste let out as she stood up, Jillian was wearing a floor lenght, v neck, long sleeves baby pink chiffon dress.

"Okay guys, I'm the one getting married and your all going to up me in those dresses" Celeste let out as she stood up.