Chapter thirteen

Three hours later and very fast driving Aaron got to the hospital with Dave and Reid, they got in the building.

"You go, will wait for the rest of the team, good luck" Dave said, Aaron gave him a nod and made his way to the maternity ward. Aaron made the corner of the hall and saw Jack and Jessica sitting in the hall, Jack looked up and gave him a smile.

"Dad!" he said as he made his way to his dad for a hug, Aaron picked Jack up and hugged him.

"hey bud" he said as he walked up to Jess.

"Hey" he said as he put his son down, Jess gave him a smile as she gestured for him to go in the room that was beside her.

"Dave is downstairs if you want to take a walk" Aaron said, Jess gave him a nod.

"come one Jack" she let out.

"Dad" Jack said, Aaron looked down at him.

"Celeste was screaming and crying, I think she's in a lot of pain" he said with a worried look on his face.

"I'm going to go make it better now, you go see Spencer downstairs" Aaron said, Jack gave him a nod with a smile as he turned around and walked away with his aunt fallowing him. Aaron let out a deep breath as he turned around and made his way to the room, walking in the room the curtain pulled close.

"Your doing so good hun" Courtney's voice said, Celeste let out a painful cry. Aaron walked around the curtain.

"hey" he said as he looked at Celeste. Celeste looked at him with angry eyes.

"I fucking hate you so much" she let out, Aaron raised his eyebrows at her then looked at Courtney.

"were waiting on the epidural, she's 3cm dilated" Courtney let out, Aaron gave her a nod as he walked to the side of the bed, and got next to Celeste and bend down and planted a kiss on her head.

"I'm gross, don't do that" she let out, Aaron smiled as he shook his head as he took his suit jacket off and put it on the side table then took his tie off and open his shirt and rolled his sleeves.

"I called O, and Gab. Gab was calling mom, but told her I don't want mom to show up until I call her" Celeste said as she threw her head back.

"yeah, sounds good" Aaron let out, he watched as Celeste shut her eyes and started breathing heavy.

"don't hold it in, breath with the contraction" Aaron said as he got closer and grabbed her hand.

"This is all your fault!" Celeste let out as she sqeezed his hand, Aaron looked at Courtney who gave him a little smile.

"If I recall you were there too"

"Shut up!" Celeste let out making Aaron laugh. A nurse showed up and looked at Courtney with a weird look.

"I'll be right back guys" Courtney said as she walked out of the room with the nurse. Celeste looked at Aaron with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"what's wrong?" he asked reaching for her cheek with his hand.

"I can't do this" she cried, Aaron gave her the littlest smile.

"I'm sorry to disappoint but you'll have too"

"I'm scared Aaron" she let out, Aaron let out a hum as he grabbed her hand.

"I know baby, But I know you go this" he let out, Celeste shut her eyes tight.

"Celeste look at me" he let out, Celeste open her eyes and looked into his.

"Breath" he said as he started doing the breathing stuff they show when you go into labour, Celeste fallowed him until her contraction passed. Celeste put her head back on the pillow.