Epilogue

"Guys! it's time to go!" Aaron let out as he stood in the living room putting his suit jacket on.

"I'm here!" Jack let out as he came down, Aaron looked at his son and let out a chuckle.

"Come here, so I can fix that tie" Aaron let out, Jack walked up to his dad.

"I tried doing it like your showed me and it's not working" Aaron started to undo the tie as he looked at his son that was almost at eye level.

"You'll get it, keep practicing" Aaron let out.

"Ladies!!! let go!" Aaron let out once more.

"I'm coming daddy!" Aaron looked up on the second level and smiled as Talia made her way down the stairs.

"well look at you, Your so beautiful in that dress" he let out, Talia gave him a smile as she twirled around.

"Beautiful just like your momma" he then said as he bend down and planted a kiss to her forehead.

"Was mom almost ready?" he asked as he stood up again and looked down at his daughter.

"I don't know" Talia let out, Jack let out a huff.

"do you know anything?"

"Hey! be nice to your sister and go get in the SUV" Aaron let out, Jack rolled his eyes as he turned around. Aaron shook his head at his son before looking up at the stairs.

"WOMAN LET'S GO!" he shouted, hearing a mumble from upstairs Celeste appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I swear if were late for Octavia's wedding, she's going to cut my balls off" he let out, Celeste walked down the stairs laughing.

"We defenatly don't want that to happen" She let out as she made it in the living room, Aaron let out a chuckle.

"Sorry, But someone was being a little mischievous, I dressed him and then I turn around and everything was off, so had to redress him" she let out, Aaron looked at the little boy in her arm.

"I think mommy is just blaming you for her being slow because you can't defend yourself" he said as he took the little boy in his arms.

"Jack and Talia?"

"In the SUV" Aaron said, Celeste gave him a nod.

"I know were getting close to Jack going into his teens, but I swear...."

"it's showing now" Celeste finished the sentence, Aaron nodded to her as he looked down at her dusted pink chifon dress.

"you look very beautiful in that dress" he let out, Celeste gave him a smile.

"thank you, you look handsome in your suit" she let out,

"Mama!" Celeste looked at the little boy who looked just like his father with the brown hair and the brown eyes even when he smile it was Aaron's smile she saw.

"Emmett looks handsome too, ready to go see untie O and uncle Liam?" she asked as she moved forward and planted a kiss on his cheek making the little boy giggle. Celeste put her heels on and fallowed Aaron holding Emmett and walked out of the house Celeste locked the door and she could hear yelling from the car, Aaron open the door.

"Can you two please get along! one day! that's all I'm asking for" Aaron let out, Celeste shook her head as she walked down the stairs and towards the SUV.

"Jack started it!" Talia let out.

"I did not! your the one that asked stupid questions" Jack let out. Aaron strapped Emmett in the carseat.

"What about this, you two start getting along OR when we get home I'm taking away ALL electronics until you guys move out of this house" he let out as he looked at his two older kids.