Chapter Seventeen

The next morning Celeste woke up, rolling in bed she noticed that she was alone. sitting up and moving her hair out of her face she looked at the clock on the nigtstand, it was eight in the morning.

"fuck!" Celeste let out as she jumpped out of bed, letting out a hiss as the full body pain that shot through her from last night makeup sex. Celeste quickly got ready and made her way downstairs where she could hear Jack making Talia laugh, Aaron talking to someone. Celeste walked into the dinning room. She walked to Talia.

"good morning baby" she said giving her a kiss on her head.

"morning Jack" she let out as she did the same.

"Morning" Jack let out, Celeste ruffled his hair as she continue to the kitchen to get her coffee ready. Celeste smile as she saw her travel mug already ready.

"ah! there you are" Aaron let out as he appeared in the doorway, Celeste turned and gave him a little smile. Celeste then looked at the lady standing beside him.

"Hey Cameron, sorry I over slept" she let out.

"no worries, Hotch showed me around a little" she let out, Celeste gave her a nod.

"I feel bad that your going to be here all day alone" Celeste let out, Cameron let out a chuckle.

"part of the job, but I brought stuff to do. don't worry" Cameron said as she gave Celeste a smile.

"we need to go Ce" Aaron let out as he walked away, Celeste gave him a nod as she walked out of the kitchen and back in the dinning room.

"Alright kids, time to go!" she let out in a high pitch tone and her arms up, Making Talia laugh.

"You like that baby girl?" Celeste let out as she took Talia in her arms, Celeste and Aaron got the kids in the SUV and settled. Celeste closed the door and looked at Cameron who was standing at the door of the garage.

"if you need anything, call my cell" Celeste let out as she open the passanger door.

"Will do, have a good day at work" she let out as she waved to Aaron before walking in the house and closed the door, Celeste got in the SUV.

"Good morning" Aaron let out as he looked at Celeste with a smile, Celeste shook her head with a smile.

"morning" she replied.

Getting to Talia's daycare, Celeste got out and got Talia out of the careseat.

"Say bye to daddy" Celeste said, Talia looke at Aaron and gave him a air kiss with her hand.

"Bye baby, have a good day at daycare" Aaron let out returning the air kiss. Walking in the building Celeste took Talia's sweater off and changed her shoes, then walked her to the main baby room, standing at the door where the baby gate was.

"there she is" the young blonde educator let out as she walked to the door.

"How is Talia doing this morning?" she asked, Celeste smiled at the young girl as she passed her the baby.

"she's good, sorry for being late, had a late start this morning"

"No worries, everyone can have off days" the educator let out.

"Oh! so we have a new educator that started with us today" the young girl said as she turned around and looked at the other blonde that was playing with two babies on the floor, Celeste looked at her and noticed it was the Marshal.

"Her name is Melissa, she's going to be in the baby room with us for now" Celeste gave her a nod, Melissa looked up and gave Celeste a little smile before going back to the babie.