Chapter three

Few hours later the phones went off, Celeste let out a curse as she reached over and hit the snooze button, it was quiet for a few moments.

"We need to get up" Aaron's raspy voice sounded in the pitch black room. Celeste let out a big exhale as she sat up and reached over for the lamp and turned it on. Rubbing her eyes and stretching she stood up and made her way to the bathroom. Aaron got up and got dress, working on butting up his shirt when Celeste walked out and made her way to her over night bag, as she was digging in her bag she let out a sniffle making Aaron look up from him dressing.

"You okay?" he asked. Celeste moved her stuff on the bed and turned towards him.

"I'm fine" she said as she took in a shaky inhale.

"Celeste?" he said in a calm tone, she looked at him with sadness in her eyes, she let out a breath before looking down at her clothes again.

"I started my period" she let out. Aaron looked at her for a moment.

"Are you in pain, do we need to get meds or anything?" he asked, Celeste shook her head.

"I'm fine..."

"Your not, why are you so upset about having your...." Aaron stopped talking, Celeste looked at him again, Cocking his head to the side he understood what was going on.

"I thought I was pregnant I was late, two weeks, I was going to wait until next week" she said as she looked at Aaron who was looking at her.

"I know we didn't talk abou it since..."

"I didn't bring it up because I thought you didn't want to cross that bridge right now" Aaron let out. Celeste looked away as she wipped the corner of her eyes.

"I didn't think I was ready until now" she said as she looked at him again, both stood there looking at each other for a moment until Aaron made his way around the bed and grabbed Celeste's shoulder and pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you" He whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

"Love you too" she let out, they stayed like that for a bit.

"Well on the bright side, we get to practice more" Aaron said to try and lighten the mood. Celeste amuselly pushed him away.

"Get ready for work dirty old man" she let out with a smile. Aaron let out a laugh as he made his way around the bed again.

"But in all seriousness, Is this what you want?" Aaron asked her as he finished dressing, Celeste put her pair of jean on and looked at Aaron.

"I think so" she said giving a little unsure smile as she squinted at him.

"If you want my seal of approval for this, well you have it. I'm on board" he said, as he gave her a smile. Celeste gave him a nod with a tight lip smile. they both finished getting dressed and walked out of there room. making there way towards the entrance. The team was standing outside waiting, Celeste walked out and clapped her hands together.

"Alright! I'm ready to piss off the lovely Chief in Council let's go!" she said sarting to walk towards the community building that was across the street. Everyone looked at Hotch who watched Celeste almost skipping away, he shook his head as he started fallowing her.

Two day had passed and the BAU had close the case. Finding there unsub who was a man in his late fourties from the resevation. his daughter had dissapeared one month before he started killing. the team ended up finding his daughter in the city, she told them that she couldnt handle his drinking anymore and left and that her mom passed away a couple of years ago.