Chapter Four

Celeste nervously sat in the waiting room, her leg bouncing as she continue to look at her phone. Aaron and the team were landing in forty five minutes, she needed to be at quantico before anyone noticed her gone. a gentle ring of a phone and clacking of a keyboard could be heard from the receptionist that was sitting across from Celeste, She looked at the walls that had different posters of facts about pregnancy and vactinations. The side door open and a blonde showed up wearing light pink scrubs and a smile on her face.

"Were ready for you Celeste" she said with a calming inviting tone, Celeste looked at her giving her a little smile as she stood up and fallowed the nurse in the hall. Celeste fallowed her to a room where there was a exam table with that awful paper cover, three chairs, a computer and a sink.

"You can have a seat, the doctor will be right in" the blonde said, Celeste gave her a little smile.

"Thank you" Celeste said, the nurse closed the door as she left leaving Celeste alone in the room. She moved around the room before taking a seat on the exam table and looking at the gestation period poster that was infront of her. There was a gentle knock on the door before the door open. Doctor Courtney Taylor is the best OBGYN in virginia and Celeste knew her as Octavia's cousin.

"hi, I didn't expect seeing you in here" she let out, Celeste let out a little laugh. Courtney sat on the rolling chair and looked at Celeste with a smile.

"So what can I do for you?" she asked, Celeste looked at her as she bit her bottom lip.

"I think something is wrong, I feel like maybe when I got stabbed that it may have messed up my repoductive stuff" Celeste said, Courtney looked at her for a moment, knowing about Celeste's kidnapping when she was fifteen and again two years ago.

"Are you trying to get pregnant?" Courtney asked, Celeste gave her a nod. Courtney gave her a sympathic smile.

"It can take time, it's not something that's going to happen over night. Also there's a lot of factors of why your having a hard time, like stress..." Celeste let out a huff making Courtney chuckle.

"I know your job is not the most relaxed, but also if your always thinking about it..."

"were not really thinking about it" Celeste said cutting her off, Courtney gave her a little nod.

"I had a miscarage two years ago" Celeste said as she looked down at her hands, Courtney looked at her.

"from the accident?" she asked, Celeste nodded to her.

"Lost to much blood and my wounds were to extensive" Courtney let out a exhale.

"I'm so sorry Celeste..."

"It's fine" both woman were quiet for a moment.

"Do you have time? I can do a exam" Courtney asked, Celeste gave her a nod.

"alright lay down" the doctor said.

After the exam Celeste sat on the exam table waiting for Courtney to come back with the results, Celeste looked at her phone, she needed to leave now if she wanted to get to work before the team, the door opened and Courtney walked in again.

"Alright, so the internal ultrasound came back clear, my exam came back clear to" she said. Celeste let out a breath.

"I'm going to take some blood, and will test it for everything. I'll call you with the result" Celeste gave her a nod, Courtney walked up to her with the tubs and seringes. Celeste extended her arm to her.

"It doesn't look like there's any reason why you would not get pregnant, you just need to trust your boby to do it's job" Courtney said giving her a little smile.