Chapter Two

Celeste walked out of the bathroom and slowly walked passe the king size bed that was looking out at the beautiful blue ocean, the sun was up and hot, walking out on the patio she smiled at she walked towards the lounger where Aaron was laying. Celeste stood beside Aaron and gently touched his bear shoulder, taking in a breath as he looked up at her.

"Falling a sleep in the sun is a bad idea" she let out, Aaron let out a hum as he reached for her hand.

"I wouldn't fall asleep in the sun if I my wife would give me more than three hours of sleep at night" he let out, A big smile showed up on her face as she looked at the view.

"You don't stop me, so just as much your fault" she let out. Aaron sat up and put his legs on each side of the lounger.

"Been here for three days and still can't believe the view of this place" Aaron let out as he looked out.

The day after their wedding, Celeste and Aaron left for there Honeymoon to Bora Bora where they were going to stay for the next two weeks, For the past three days the couple stayed locked in the room and consumated their union on every surface of the bungalow.

"Gab sent a email" Celeste let out, Aaron gently pulled her down on the lounger. Celeste sat between his legs her back againts his chest as he sat back in the lounger.

"How's Jack?" Aaron asked as he started to roam her body, Celeste let out a involentary moanat the touch.

"Good, keeping her and Octavia busy"

"That's good" He said as he whispered in her ears making her get goosbumps all over her body. Aaron roamed his hands down her front, one hand stopping at her right breast as he started to message it pushing the fabric of her bikini top over and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Snaking his other hand down and sliding his fingers under the fabric of the bikini bottom. Gently doing circled with his middle finger on her clit. Celeste let out a moan as she moved her hips to get more friction.

"So impatient" Aaron whispered before sucking on her neck.

"I thought you were tired?" she let out, Aaron hummed.

"Rather play with you than sleep" he let out as he rubbed her before slidding his middle finger in.

"so wet for me already" he let out in a growl in her ear. Celeste let out a sharp breath as Aaron added another finger in her. Slowly pumping in and out as he put his thumb on her clit and started making circles.

"God, that feels so good" Celeste let out as she moved her hips with Aaron's movements, Aaron snaked his free hand up and wrapped it around her neck. Planting a kiss on her temple, he could tell she was close be the clenching her walls were doing around his fingers.

"That's right baby, come for me. Come all over daddy's fingers" he let out. Celeste death gripped his arms as her orgasm hit her.

"God Aaron!" she let out. Aaron peppered her with kissed on her neck and continue working her as she came down from her high, Celeste clentched her thighs together as the over stimulation took over, Aaron stopped moving his hand as she gently relaxed in his arms.

"I love you Mrs. Hotchner" he whispered, Celeste let out a little giggle.

"You not getting tired of calling me that?"

"Never" he replied. Celeste sat up and turned to crawl up Aaron's body, who put his legs up on the lounger again getting Celeste to straddle his hips as she sat on him. Aaron ran his hand up her thighs and rested on her waist. He watched as Celeste looked down at his torso and gently ran her hands down his chest.

"We match so perfectly" she whispered as she ran her fingers over his scars, Aaron gently caressed her thigh and up her hips.

"Perfectly damaged" Aaron whispered back, Celeste let out a hum with a smiled as she still looked down at his chest. Aaron reached up and hooked his finger under her chin and lifted her head up, her eyes found him and he gave her a little smile.