Chapter twenty-one

Celeste was pacing back and forth in Dave's office with Dave standing at the door that was close. Anderson had took Jack and Talia in the conference room to be with the team and her family.

"Tell me again" Celeste let out, Dave let out a exhale as he look at her. Celeste had made Rossi tell her what happen three times already, she was trying to find any breadcrumbs that might have been left.

"Isabelle called and told Aaron the directions to meet up, it was in a ally behind old buildings. Isabelle was waiting for us with Jack and Talia. the only way we were going to get them back is if Aaron goes with her, she made him take his guns off and cell phone. she didn't move with Aaron until I drove away with the kids. I have no idea where they went after." Celeste looked at Dave and shook her head.

"Come with me" she let out, Dave open the door and they made there way to the conference room again.

"Show me where she made you go" Celeste let out, Dave walked to the map and pointed to where they they had met up with Isabelle.

"Pen, what's around" Celeste asked, Garcia typed quickly.

"Two bars, one apartment building and this huge abandon building" she let out.

"It's to public" Morgan let out, Celeste turned around and looked at Jack and Talia who were sitting with Jillian, Adrian and Gabby on the couch to the side.

"Let's try a cognitive interview with Jack" Celeste let out in a quiet voice so just the team heard.

"Your going to have to do it" Dave let out, Celeste gave him a nod.

"Hey jack, you want to come with me?" Celeste asked, Jack gave her a nod with a smile as he got off the chair he was sitting on.

"come" she said as she reached out for his hand, Jack took her hand and they both walked out of the conference room with Morgan and Dave fallowing them. they made there way to Aaron's office all four of them walked in and Derek closed the door, Celeste brought Jack to the couch where she took a seat and patted the cushion to sit beside her.

"Jack, do you want to help us find dad?" Celeste asked, Jack nodded to her. Celeste gave him a little smile.

"Alright let's play a little game, I want you to close your eyes..." Jack moved on the couch so he laid down and put his head in celeste's lap, Celeste let out a hum with a smile as she ran her fingers in his hair. Jack closed his eyes.

"Alright, I want you to think very hard when you were at the house with Cameron, what happen?" Celeste let out, Jack took a moment to think.

"I was in my bedroom and Cameron was with Talia in her room getting her ready for bed, but when Cameron came into my room that lady was with her."

"What did the lady say?" Celeste asked.

"that I had to stay in my room with Talia that she needed to talk to Cameron" Celeste looked up at Dave and Morgan.

"What happen after Jack"

"Ummm..after a while she came back in my room and told me that she was talking me and Talia to her place for the night, Cameron had to go to work" he let out, Celeste let out a exhale.

"Okay Jack, do you remember the car she was driving?" Celeste asked.

"it was blue, like a bright blue"

"that's good, do you remember anything that was around you when you got to her house?" Celeste then asked, Jack open his eyes and looked at Celeste with his eyebrows pulled together.

"she doesn't live in a house" she said as he sat up.

"she lives in a old building with a lot of steps. and it was very dirty. she had a bed, a table, a little kitchen and a bunch of computers, there was a lot of windows, but there was news paper on them so you couldn't see outside" Celeste looked at Morgan.