Chapter sixteen

"What the Fuck!" Celeste shouted as she raised her arms in the air.

"Why didn't you tell me!" she let out again as she was getting angry with Aaron.

"Because you were pregnant and putting any stress on you would have possibly cause premature labour" Aaron let out, Celeste shook her head.

"for the love of god Aaron!" she let out as she turned and ran her fingers threw her hair.

"SO what! now were expected to go into witsec?" she let out, Aaron let out a exhale as he gave her a nod. Celeste shook her head.

"No! I refuse"

"Celeste, we don't know where she is and what she's planning. Witsec is the only way..."

"The only way for what? for protection. Jesus christ Aaron! The last time witsec was hired to protect someone she got murdered by the one you were trying to catch, remember that?" she let out, and that's all that Aaron needed to be pushed over the edge.

"I remember!" she shouted so loud it made Celeste jumpped back.

"I remember, and I'm not about to let it happen again!" everyone in the room was quiet for a moment.

"I'm not Hailey, and this is not the Boston Reaper. And you should have told me!!!" Celeste screamed at him. she turned around and stormed out of the office without another word.

Celeste made her way down stairs after putting Jack and Talia to bed. After her blow up in Aaron's office she just left and got the kids. Making her way to walk-in pantry she walked all the way to the back and open the wine fridge and took out the bottle out and walked out of the pantry. Celeste made her way back to the living room and sat on the couch, she turned the baby monitor on and open the bottle and poured some in the glass that she grabbed. Celeste let out a deep breath before bringing the wine glass to her lips and taking a sip. she looked at her phone light up for the million time today. Aaron tried calling her. and the rest of the team were trying to get a whole of her with calling at texting.

Celeste was allerted that someone walked into the front door, putting her wine glass down and grabbing her gun from the coffee table she lifted her arm to the side and waitted, Aaron quickly walked in the room and stopped in his tracks as he looked at his wife sitting on the couch holding her gun up at him.

"it's just me" he let out, Celeste put the gun on the coffee table again and grabbed her wine glass. Aaron slowly walked to the side of the couch.

"kids in bed?" he asked as he looked up to the second floor, Celeste let out a hum. Aaron looked down at Celeste again, letting out a exhale he took his suit jacket off and put it on the back of the couch and took his tie off.

"Celeste..."

"Don't you Celeste me" she let out as she looked up at him, Aaron has seen her mad before, but this was different, this was rage mixed with pain.

"I can't believe you, after all these years and after everything we been threw. I can't believe that you did this" she let out as she looked at her wine glass.

"Celeste You have to believe me that I was just trying to protect you" he let out, Celeste shook her head.

"You and I both know that's a impossible task, and it doesn't matter how many Marshals or whoever you get. If she wants to get to us she will" they both looked at each other in silence, Celeste let out a deep exhale.

"I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in your office" she let out as she stood from the couch with her wine glass in hand and grabbed her gun in the other, Aaron watched her as she walked passed him and made her way towards the stairs to go up.