Chapter Twelve

Three months later...

Celeste walked into the bullpen after lunch and made her way to her desk where the team and Hotch were all standing together and looking at something.

"aww I like this one" JJ let out, Celeste dropped her purse on her desk and looked over at Emily's desk where they were all standing.

"what are you guys looking at?" she asked, everyone turned around.

"ah! your back" Garcia let out.

"Hotch got your pictures from the photoshoot" Emily let out, Celeste walked up to the desk and looked at the pictures that were scattered everywhere, she smiled at she started looking threw them. Even if she was 36weeks pregnant and tired these pictures of her Aaron and Jack turned out amazing.

"I'm putting this one in my office" Hotch let out as he reached for one picture that was Celeste standing and Aaron beside her looking down at her big belly where Jack had a hand on her stomach and giving a kiss to the belly.

"I love them all, she did a good job" Celeste let out. Everyone started talking about which one they liked.

"How was your appointment?" Hotch asked as he looked down at her, Celeste rolled her eyes.

"it doesn't look like she's coming out anytime soon" she let out. Hotch smiled at her.

"she's stuborn like her mom" he let out making the team laugh.

"ha ha ha" she let out.

"I can't wait for the babyshower saturday!" Penelope let out, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"did you get your dress for the party?" she then asked Celeste.

"oh yeah, my sister got that covered" she let out.

"Alright guys, break over" Hotch said as he got all the pictures together.

"party pooper" Prentiss let out, Hotch looked at her with raised eyebrows, everyone let out a laugh as they got to there own desk. Celeste sat down at her desk and let out a exhale as she sat back and gently rubbed her belly.

"you good momma?" Morgan asked as he looked at her.

"yeah it's warm in here" she let out.

Couple of hours passed and Hotch walked out of his office with his breafcase, everyone looked up.

"no way his leaving now" Emily said as they watched him walk down the stairs and make his way towards them, he looked up and gave the team a weird look.

"what?" he asked.

"where you going?" Celeste asked, Aaron let out hum as he understood.

"were going home, I mean you can stay if you want" he said giving her a smile. Celeste shook her head as she grabbed her purse.

"don't have to tell her twice"

"figured" Aaron replied, Celeste go up. They said there byes and made there way out.

They drove to pick up Jack from the afterschool program, they got pizza for supper. Making there way home Celeste looked at Aaron who was driving, she could tell that he was lost in his thoughts.

"what's going on?" she asked in a low tone so Jack wouldnt hear, Aaron looked at her for a second and then back at the road.

"nothing" he said, Celeste let out a hum.

"something is going on" she let out, Aaron reached for her hand and gently sqeeze it.

"nothing is going on, it was a long day" he said, Celeste gave him a nod with a little smile as she sqeezed his hand in return.