Chapter fifteen

Six months later...

Celeste was standing in the elevator as she looked at her watch, it was nine in the morning and her first day back from her maternity leave. She was suppose to be at work for eight, but she had a hard time leaving Talia at the daycare. They had slowly brought Talia to daycare this past three weeks and Celeste cried when she dropped her off this morning and her baby was happy as ever to see her teacher and friends.

The doors to the elevator open and she walked out of the box and towards the bullpen where the glass doors were open, Celeste walked to her desk and looked around no one was sitting at there desk, she turned aaround and looked up at the conference room the blinds were close.

"what is going on?" she whispered to herself as she dropped her purse on her desk and then made her way up to the conference room, she walked to the door which was close. this door was never closed she open it.

"Welcome Back!!" was shouted, making her jump back.

"Jesus christ guys!" she let out, everyone let out a laugh. Celeste walked in there was a cake and balloons everywhere, Morgan was the first to get a hug.

"welcome back little momma" he said, then Emily, jj, Garcia and Rossi gave her a hug, Reid gave her fist bump. which she was lucky to get, she then looked at Hotch.

"I saw you not to long ago" she let out making the team laugh.

"thanks everyone you know how to make a girl feel special" she let out.

"how was drop off?" Hotch asked, Celeste waved a hand at him to not ask.

"I cried enough" she let out making Hotch chuckle. Everyone sat at the round table and had cake.

"So is this what were doing today, eating cake?" Celeste asked.

"we have nothing else to do" Morgan said, Everyone around the room let out a groan.

"Nice stupid, now watch what's going to happen" Emily let out, Celeste let out a laugh. the team was doing small talk mostly talking about Talia and looking at pictures on her phone when Strauss showed up, everyone went silent as they looked at her looking around. She then looked at Celeste and gave her a little smile.

"welcome back Agent Hotchner" she let out, Celeste gave her a nod.

"thank you ma'am" she said.

"Aaron a moment" she said as she walked threw the room and out the other door towards Hotch's office, Celeste turned and looked at Hotch.

"have fun" she let out, Aaron gave her a fake smile as he got up and walked away. Celeste looked at Emily who was giving a weird look to JJ, who shook her head.

"what's going on over there?"Celeste asked, both looked at her.

"Ummm, so how's hotch at home?" Emily asked.

"well I'm leaving this conversation" Dave let out as he got up.

"same, Reid let's go" Morgan let out.

"why what's going on?"Reid asked looking at Emily and JJ.

"I'll explain later" Morgan let out as he gestured to reid. the girls all stayed seated as they looked at each other.

"so?" Emily asked as she looked at Celeste.

"so what?"

"Hotch, how is he at home?" Emily asked.

"he's fine" Celeste let out. JJ, Garcia and Emily looked at each other again.

"How's your sex life going?" JJ asked, Celeste eyes went big.