Chapter twenty-two

"I'm impress" Isabelle let out as she slowly turned around with her hands up, looking at Celeste with a smile.

"You are smarter than I thought" she then said, Celeste gave her a smirk.

"move" Celeste let out as she gestured with the gun for her to move to the side, Isabelle moved and Celeste fallowed with her gun, she glanced at Aaron that was sitting in the chair in front of her. His shirt was ripped open and his chest was covered in blood.

"it looks like your to late" Isabelle said as she just stood there with a smile on her face, Celeste took a step to Aaron.

"Aaron open your eyes" she let out as her voice broke as she gently reached her free hand to gently caress his cheek, Aaron's eyes slowly flutered open as he looked at her.

"Celeste?" he let out in a painful whisper, Celeste let out a little chocked up sob as she was still looking at Isabelle.

"I'm here, I found you. you just need to hold on for a little bit" she let out all choked up, Celeste vision was blured by her tears. She turned her head to glance at Aaron quick and didn't noticed Isabelle quickly moved away from her and grabbed a piece of wood that was to the side. Celeste quickly turned back but was to late, her face came into contact with the wood and instandly fell backwards with her vision going black, she felt someone grabbing her and lifting her up from the floor.

Opening her eyes and trying to get her barrings back, Celeste was now sitting on a chair facing Aaron who was looking at her, she could taste blood in her mouth.

"So maybe your not as smart as I thought" Isabelle let out, Celeste looked down at her arms that were tied to the arm of the chair with plastic ties.

"So change of plans, I was going to kill Aaron, but now that you showed up I think it would be way more fun just to let him bleed out and make you watch as he takes his last breath" Isabelle let out as she looked at Aaron.

"probably not going to be long now" she let out as she rouffly pushed on his face making his head go to the side and make him let out a groan.

"I'm going to kill you" Celeste let out as she looked up at her and pulling on her restrain, Isabelle let out a chuckle.

"so fiesty, I know why you married her Aaron...WELL! I have to make a phone call ill be back in a few" she let out as she made her way out of the room and closed the door behind her, Celeste looked at Aaron.

"I'm so so sorry Aaron, I should had listen to you" she let out, Aaron slowly shook his head.

"You...did everything...right" he let out, Celeste eyes strated to water again.

"I love you so much" She let out, Aaron managed to give her a little smile.

"I will always love....you more" Celeste looked down at his chest, Isabelle had made deep cuts at the exact same place as Foyet had stabbed him, blood was slowly flowing out from the wounds.

"I'm getting...tired Ce" he said sounding like he was out of breath.

"I know baby, just stay awake keep talking to me Aaron" Celeste looked down at her lap and noticed that she had her phone in her pocket.

"Your going to be fine...with the kids" Aaron started saying, Celeste moved her legs so her hip would come up and closer to her hand. pushing on the outside of her pocket to make her phone come out so she could grab it.

"Just...make sure...that Jack...is okay, he's going to have a hard...time w...with this" Celeste grabbed the corner of her phone before looking at Aaron.

"Aaron you promised me everything was going to be alright all those years ago. let me do the same now, I promise you that everything is going to be alright and that were going to have a long futur. Jack, Talia, me and you" she let out as she glanced at him, Aaron gave her a side smile as he close his eyes.