Chapter eighteen

Six months later...

Aaron rolled onto his back out of breath as he closed his eyes.

"god that was amazing" Celeste let out beside him, Aaron let out a hum as he rested his hand on his chest.

"I'm getting to old for this" he let out as his breathing was getting settled, Celeste let out a chuckle as she moved to stranddle Aaron waist.

"I thought I kept you young?" she let out as she ran her hands on his chest and gently grinded herself on him, Aaron grabbed her wrists.

"We don't have time for round two" he said, Celeste looked down at him with a mishious smile.

"Are you doubting my abilities to make you come?" she started moving on him, feeling him get hard again.

"because you might be saying no, but your dick is saying something totally different" she let out. Aaron let out little moan as he closed his eyes from the feeling.

"You like that don't you?" she let out as she moved a little and slowy slid herself down on his dick.

"Jesus christ, Celeste" he hissed, Celeste didnt waist any time, she was already so close to her orgasm. she started movign aggressively up and down filling the room with their skin slapping, Celeste sat back. Aaron let her wrist go and watched her run her hands up her body playing with her breast, Aaron reached down and cirlerled her clit whit his thumb.

"oh god!" she let out throwing her head back.

"Such a dirty girl...look at you riding my dick like that good dirty girl you are" he let out, Celeste started moving faster as she let out a moan in response to Aaron's praise. He could feel her getting close as he was for a second time.

"Come on Celeste, come all over my cock" he let out as he put pressure on her clit, pushing her over the edge Celeste clamp down on his dick as her Orgasm hit her. Aaron quickly put his hands on her waist with a bruising hold as he shot his load in her.

"Fuckkkkk." Aaron hissed as he pushed his head back in the pillow as his orgasm ripped threw him. Both coming down from their high. Celeste rolled off him making Aaron grunt as the feeling, Celeste laid on her back as they both catched their breath.

"I woud do after care, but I think I'm dying" Aaron let out making Celeste laugh.

"all good old man, you relax" she let out as she got up and tiptoed herself to the bathroom. Celeste got the shower started as she brushed her hair, Aaron walked into the bathroom.

"you made it!" she let out in a mocking way.

"funny" he said, Celeste walked pass him slapping his naked butt as she walked in the shower.

"woman!" he let out. Celeste stood under the water for a minutes letting the hot water relax her, Aaron walked into the shower and stood under the water. they both washed in silence, Celeste walked out of the shower wrapping a towel around her as she walked to the mirror.

"Can't believe it's Talia's birthday" Celeste let out, Aaron walked out of the shower.

"Crazy how time flies" he let out.

"Everyone is going to be here around two" she let out as she walked to the closet.

Cameron helpped Celeste decorate the living room and dinning room for Talia's birthday party.

"that was the last of the balloons" Cameron let out as she stood in the living room with her hands on her hips.

"Awesome! thanks for the help" Celeste let out as she walked out of the dinning room, Aaron walked down the stairs holding Talia who was wearing a puffy light purple dress.

Promised FutureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara