Chapter twenty-three

Celeste was standing in the room at the end of the bed and looking at Aaron that was laying in the hospital bed in front of her, plugged to every machine you could imagine with the intubation tube in his mouth. Her heart was breaking in a million pieces as tears silently rolled down her cheeks, the door open behind her, Celeste didn't move a muscle as Derek walked in.

"Hey little momma" he said in a soft tone, Celeste took in a shaky breath as she looked at Aaron.

"Get out" she let out in a whisper.

"Celeste?"

"I said get out!" she shouted as she covered her mouth with her hand and started sobbing, Morgan didn't try again as he walked out of the room. Celeste slowly walked around the bed and took a seat in the chair that was beside the bed, she gently reached her shaking hand for Aaron's arm that was soft and warm, Celeste let her head fall on the bed as she started crying.

Morgan walked into the waiting room with a defeated look on his face as he walked into the room where the whole team and Celeste's family was sitting.

"She screamed at me to get out" Derek let out as he took his seat next to Reid.

"she's hurting and processing" Dave let out, everyone was quiet just sniffles could be heard. Grabrielle stood up and everyone looked at her.

"She can scream at me all she want's, she needs someone with her"

"Good luck" Morgan let out.

Celeste didn't move from the chair beside Aaron, her forehead was resting on the side of the bed and her hand and still resting on Aaron's arm, Gabrielle showed up at the door and looked at her sister for a moment before walking in. Gabby walked up to the end of the bed, it's like Celeste knew it was her without seeing her.

"My heart is breaking into a million pieces Gab...It hurts so much" Celeste let out all chocked up as she lifted her head, Celeste's eyes were drenched and red. Gabby walked around the bed to her sister who turned and hugged her with one arm since she couldn't raised her wounded arm.

"I know Ce" Gabrielle let out as she held her sister tighter. they stayed like that for a few second until Gabby backed up and looked at her sister, taking her sister's face between her hands and wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"I can't do this without him..." Celeste let out as she closed her eyes, Gabby looked at her sister with her own tears rolling down her face.

"Ce, listen to me. Aaron is going to pull threw this, you two are met to be together and live happily ever after with those beautiful kids"

"Oh my god! Jack and Talia!" Celeste let out as she quickly open her eyes.

"There fine, it's fine there with Jessica" Gabby let out, Celeste started crying again.

"how am I going to explain this to them..."

"Ce stop! relax take a breather" Gabby cut her off, Celeste backed up and turned her head towards Aaron.

"This was not suppose to happen" she let out in a soft tone, Gabrielle let out a hum.

"Shit like this is never suppose to happen, but let's face it you and Aaron have a fucking dangerous job and your two are to hard headed to walk away" Gabby let out making Celeste let out a huff, the sisters sat beside each other and stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Who's in the waiting room?" Celeste then asked.

"the whole team, mom. Adrien was here but had to leave, and I told Octavia that you were awake, she's coming back from her parents so will only be here in the morning" Celeste gave her a nod as she looked at Aaron. there was a gentle knock at the door making the twins turn there heads. a man dressed in dark blue scrubs and a white coat walked in with a little smile.