[Charles Leclerc]

Charles put on his hat as he looked around

He was pretty sure he and Y/N had agreed to meet in the Ferrari garage, but he had searched the whole place thoroughly and had yet to spot her.
He had just gotten released from practicing and had a couple of hours, which he had planned to spend with her.
He took out his phone, unlocked it, and texted Y/N.

From: Charles <3
Hey, where are you?

Charles stared at the screen, frowning when  Y/N didn't get back at him immediately.
Something was weird.
He looked around, spotting Carlos hunched over a tablet with some strategists. 
"Hey man," Charles started and Carlos smiled at him.
"Hey mate, what's up?" Carlos asked as he paused the video.
"Have you seen Y/N? We agreed to meet here, but she's nowhere to be seen." Charles said, and Carlos shrugged.
"Pretty sure I haven't seen her today. Maybe she's at the Redbull Garage with Max or even with Mick." Carlos suggested and Charles nodded. Maybe Y/N had used her alone time to check on her friends.
"I'll check. Thanks, Carlos!" 
Charles walked towards the Redbull garage first, spotting Max right by the entrance.
"Hey man! Can I ask you something?" Charles asked and Max turned to him.
"For sure! Didn't Y/N come today?" Max asked and Charles sighed.
"I thought she might be with you," Charles said and Max shrugged.
"I was warming up, but go check Mercedes, maybe she's there talking to Mick," Max suggested and Charles nodded.
"Yeah, I will. Let me know if you find her, yeah?"
"For sure. Let me know when you find her as well, okay?"
"Of course, thanks, man."

Charles sighed as he took out his phone once more, pressing 'call' on Y/N's number. The call went straight to voicemail.
That wasn't like Y/N to have her phone off or without battery. 
Charles walked to the Mercedes garage, finding Mick talking to George and Lewis. 
Charles sighed, feeling his worry taking hold of him. Where was Y/N?
"Hey guys, sorry to bother you. Has any of you seen Y/N?" 
The three turned to Charles, and Mick nodded.
"She was here like half an hour or so ago. Her phone died and she asked if she could borrow my charger. She said she was going to take a nap while she waited for you. She said she didn't sleep well last night." Mick said and Charles smiled gratefully.
"Thanks, man! Any idea where she might have gone for her nap?" Charles asked and Mick nodded.
"I don't think I saw her come out of my dressing room, my guess is she fell asleep there." Mick smiled. 
"Can you go check?" Charles asked shyly.
"I'll tell you where it is. She'll probably like it more if you're the one to wake her up." Mick said and Charles nodded gratefully as he followed the younger man.
As soon as Mick opened the door to his dressing room, they found Y/N, her phone charging on top of Mick's small desk and herself, sleeping, half on the couch, half on the floor.
"Thanks, man." Charles thanked quietly Mick nodded and retreat to his teammates, leaving the Monegasqué to wake up his girlfriend.

Charles kneeled, shaking her slightly, stifling a laugh when she huffed, grunted a few words that were in no way coherent, and rolled completely to the floor. 
As her body hit the floor, Y/N shot up, rubbing her eyes, before she saw Charles.
She looked around, perplexed before she asked. "How long was I sleeping for?" 
Charles laughed. "Mick said about half an hour."
"Oh, that explains it," Y/N said with a smile. "How was practice?"
"Smooth, as expected," Charles said with a big smile, before pulling Y/N into his arms. "I was worried, you weren't answering your phone, not texting back, you were nowhere to be seen."
"Sorry, I didn't sleep much last night, and my phone died," Y/N said as she snuggled against Charles's chest. 
"It's okay baby," Charles said as he laid his head on top of hers. "Why didn't you sleep? Did I snore?"
"Not only that,"  Y/N said with a laugh and Charles gasped in offense, "I had a headache and it wouldn't go away." Charles rose an eyebrow. It didn't sound like she was telling the whole truth, but he didn't want to press on.
"What matters now is that you're with me. I can take you to my changing room and you can sleep there. I have a charger somewhere around." Charles said and Y/N nodded as she let him help her stand up.  Y/N turned on her phone before removing it from Mick's charger and they both walked out of the dressing room.
They both waved at Mick, and Charles noticed Mick and Y/N sharing a look he could never hope to understand, but he let it slide. Whatever it was, Y/N would come clean when she felt ready.
"Let's just stop by Redbull, Max was kind of worried," Charles said and Y/N nodded as she fiddled with something in her pockets. Charles narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend's weird behavior.
Something was definitely wrong.
They both walked towards the Redbull garage, stopping in front of Max, and giving him a smile.
"Where were you? Charles here was nearly losing his mind!" 
Y/N smiled shyly before she giggled.
"I went to ask for Mick's phone charger, and I fell asleep in his dressing room." 
Max laughed as he reached and gave Y/N a hug.
"Jesus Christ woman." 
Y/N gave a small shrug before someone came over to call Charles. "Charles, we need you to test out something. Unfortunately, we need to cut your break short." 
Charles sighed, looking at his girlfriend. "Is it okay?"
"Of course! Go ahead, I'll hang around Max and then I'll head back to the Ferrari garage." Y/N said and Charles sighed, pressing a kiss to his girlfriend's lips. 
"I'll see you later, babe." 

Y/N and Max watched as Charles walked away before Max turned to Y/N.
"And what's wrong?" Max asked as he crossed his arms and Y/N laughed nervously.
"Why would you think something's wrong?" 
Max scoffed as he held back a laugh. "I've known since we were ten. Trust me when I say I can confidently tell when something's wrong with you."
Y/N sighed. "Promise you won't tell Charles and promise you won't be mad."
"Why would I be mad?"
"Because I told Mick first," Y/N said with a sheepish smile, and Max sighed, taking a deep breath.
"Alright, I promise, but I will get back to you for this one." Max said before he looked at Y/N, "What happened?"
Y/N reached into her pocket, looking around to see if there was anyone watching. As a precaution, Y/N pulled Max into a more hidden corner. 
"Look, I- I'm planning on surprising Charles after the race today, so you can't say a word about this, okay?"
"Of course!" Max promised before he looked at Y/N. "I'm really worried Y/N, what's happening?"
Y/N took out a small plastic stick from her pocket, and Max gasped.
"Are you guys trying for-?" 
Y/N shook her head. "We weren't trying, not yet anyway, but it happened," Y/N said softly, before she sighed, a smile gracing her face. "I'm pregnant!" 
Max gasped as he pulled Y/N into a hug. "Oh my god! Congratulations! I can't believe it!" 
Y/N smiled as she hugged him back. Max let her go, a bright smile on his face as well. "How will you tell him?"
Y/N took out her phone, finding the gallery. 
"I ordered a tiny helmet and a small model of a Ferrari car also had a small onesie made with 'Daddy's little racer' written on it. Charles and I agreed to have a movie night at home today, so I'll give him everything tonight." Y/N explained with a smile, and Max laughed.
"Tell me you'll film it!"
"Oh, you know I will," Y/N said with a small laugh as she put everything in her pockets. 
The only thing left to do was tell Charles.

(...)

Charles couldn't turn a blind eye to his girlfriend's nervousness anymore. She had been like that the entire day, and from the looks she had been exchanging with Mick and Max, they knew what was happening. So Charles had decided that if she wouldn't tell him until they got to the car, he would talk to them to try and figure it out.
"What's wrong, babe? You've been awfully nervous the whole day." Charles said, his fingers tightly intertwined with Y/N's as they walked to his car.
"I have something for you, it's back at our house, and I'm kind of scared you won't like it." Y/N said and Charles laughed incredulously. 
"You're nervous because of that? Babe, C'mon. There's no need for that." 
Y/N smiled at Charles, it didn't quite reach her eyes. "I love you."
Charles smiled softly, pressing a kiss to her head. "I love you too."

The journey back to the house they were staying in was quiet, which made Charles realize that maybe this 'gift' wasn't all there was to it, but he didn't press. If Y/N wasn't telling him all there was to tell, there was a reason, and he trusted her.
As they walked inside, Y/N turned to Charles. "Do you want to go take a shower while I get started on dinner?" 
Charles nodded. "Do you mind?"
Y/N laughed. "Not at all, go ahead."
Y/N waited until she heard the shower turning on, before she set up a small camera on the living room table, hidden by the centerpiece, and placed the box with Charles's gifts inside on top of said table.
Now she only had to wait.
She got the camera recording before she went to the kitchen and started peeling vegetables and seasoning some chicken breasts. Just as she was putting the vegetables and the chicken in the oven, she heard the bathroom door opening, so she quickly set the oven timer and settings, and rushed to the living room. She sat on the sofa, and brought out her phone, as she heard Charles sit next to her. 
She grabbed the box, handing it to Charles, "Here you go."
Charles kissed her head. "Babe, you didn't have to get me anything."
Y/N laughed. "Go on, open it!" 
Charles opened the box, a confused look on his face as he took out the tiny helmet and the model car. 
"What the-"
"Just keep looking, c'mon." Y/N urged and Charles took out the test and the onesie, before turning to Y/N. 
"Is this- Is this what I think it is?!" Charles asked and Y/N shrugged innocently.
"It depends."
"Are we having a baby?!" 
Y/N smiled brightly. "Yes, yes we are."
The little dance and shouts of joy and kisses Y/N got after that made all her nervousness worth it.