[George Russell]

"We're here with number 19, driving for McLaren, Y/N Alonso! This was your first F1 race of the season Y/N, how are you feeling?" The interviewer said with a smile, shoving the microphone practically in my face. 
I watched as my PO gave me a stern look, knowing I tended to be slightly ruder than most when it came to interviewers. "Oh, I'm good! I think I did a pretty solid performance."
"Is there any way you feel like you can-"
"Oi, Y/N!" Someone shouted and I turned around, seeing Russell sticking his tongue at me. "Next time you'll eat my dust!" I laughed, giving him the finger as he walked away. 
"I'm sorry, Russell has a null concept of boundaries or the ability to read rooms." I said with a laugh, "You were saying?"
The interviewer laughed. "Are there any improvements you think need to be done?"
I nodded with a smile, "Yeah, some on the car, some on my driving, but overall, if we keep the pace up, we should be able to do amazingly." 
"Your teammate, Lando Norris, finished P2, how do you feel about that?" She asked and I smiled.
"Lando and I go back to the F3 races, so to say I'm proud is an understatement. He's a crazy talented driver, and he did an awesome race." I said and the interviewer nodded with a bright smile. "Well, congratulations to you as well, for getting P5! You did amazing!"
"Thank you! I'm sure this is just a preview for the rest of the season!" From the corner of my eye, I saw George approaching us again, and fastly, he had finished P6, and I was about ready to tease him to hell for it. I smiled at the interviewer, before approaching George and he laughed when he noticed me skipping.
"I told you I'd drive laps around you, you slowpoke."
George laughed, "Beginner's luck."
"It's pronounced talent, Georgie boy," I said as I watched my father, who had snagged a podium, right beside Max and Lando, walk to us. 
"You're coming close to beating your old man." Dad said as stood between George and me, giving George the side eye, making me laugh. 
"Well, isn't that the dream?" I asked and dad laughed. "I'll be running laps around you someday."
"Well, until that day, you still have a lot to learn." Dada laughed and I shoved him lightly. 
"Watch it, dad, I'm coming for your championships." 
We walked to our respective garages, and I waved at Lance when he came to greet my dad as George and I walked to the McLaren garage. "Hey, you want to go out to celebrate tonight?"
I shrugged, "Why the hell not? Can I ask Lando to come? He did snag P2." 
George laughed, "I wouldn't want to be alone with you so-"
"Why wouldn't you, I'm a delight." 
"My ego is still hurt, Alonso, give me a break." 
"I'll give you more than a break, Russel, you'll see." I said with a smirk as we walked inside the garage, and Lando immediately jumped on top of me, making me fall down as George laughed and recorded us.
"Lan! You did so well!" I said as I hugged my best friend back and Lando laughed.
"Can you believe it?! First race of the season and I'm on P2!" Lando said with a laugh as he stood up and helped me up, just as George put his phone away. "And you! P5! That's awesome!"
I high-fived Lando, "This is our fucking year Lan! We're going to ace this thing!"
"Hey, I'm still here!" George complained and I laughed as I opened my arms for him to join our hug. It was always comforting getting a hug from George, for some reason.
Lando laughed, "Yeah mate, and you'll be appreciating our rears for the rest of the season!" 
I blushed when George winked at me, making Lando laugh loudly as George waved and promised to see us later tonight, before heading back to Mercedes.