[ Logan Sargeant]

Walking into Williams, I was immediately greeted by Lily, who threw her arms around me with a bright grin.

"Y/N you're finally here!"

I smiled, hugging her tightly, "Hey Lily, I missed having you at the GPs."

I waved to my dad, who was walking around the garage and he smiled, waving right back.

I felt an arm around my shoulders, and smiled when I saw Logan, "Hey, you."

Logan grinned, "Hey Miss Vowles, how are you doing?"

I laughed. He always called me that because he had once heard a mechanic call me that and I got so uncomfortable it was truly comical.

Suddenly Logan was called by his engineer, and he pouted at me, "We'll catch up later?"

I nodded, "Yup, now go on."

"It's my week to have you on my side of the garage!" Logan said as he walked away.

"Lily being here trumps that deal you made with Alex!"

"Next two GPs you're on my side, no excuses!"

"He's so absolutely in love with you." Lily teased and I shook my head with a groan, "He so isn't!"

Lily laughed at me, "Sure, sure. Pretend you don't see it."

(...)

I sat down next to Logan, who was flipping through my Netflix in search of a movie to watch while I studied.

"Any idea what you're picking?" I asked as I opened one of my books and turned on my PC.

Logan shrugged, "No clue," he peered over at my book, "Advanced Mathematical Engineering Manual" He read out loud, "I always forget you're packing some serious brains."

I groaned, "I'm really not Lo."

Logan gave up flipping through the movie catalog and instead turned to me, "What the hell do you mean?"

I sighed, "No matter how hard I study, I can't get anything higher than a lousy C+, or 50/100. And I see some of my colleagues studying the night before and getting As and 100s. It's not fair."

Logan opened his arms for me, letting me burrow into him, "Have you tried a different approach? Because you are packing brains, that much I know for a fact. But why don't you try to maybe not study for such long periods? Maybe like for every hour you study, you take a 10-minute break or something like that." I shrugged and Logan tightened his arms around me, "Maybe the overworking is what's stopping you, give it a try and study like I said. I'll help you out."

I looked up at him, "You would?"

Logan smiled, pressing a kiss to my head, "Of course I would. I'd do anything to see you happy."

(...)

I screamed in happiness along with the rest of the Williams garage when both drivers finished the race, with Alex getting a fantastic P8 and Logan just above him in P7.

The team radios were absolutely amazing, with both of them shouting, especially Logan, who was so happy about his best F1 finish yet.

As soon as they got back to the garage, I hugged Logan and he spun me around laughing.

"Logan! P7! I'm so proud!"

Logan held me by the waist as my arms stayed around his neck and I felt the world stop right at that second.

Were we about to kiss?

"If this is the congrats I get I'll do my best to be up on that fucking podium!"