[ Daniel Ricciardo ]

"Fans all over the world are going crazy at the moment, crazy over Daniel Ricciardo-"

"Oh what did I do now?"

Danny's tone was playful, as it usually was, and he winked in my direction, leaving me a blushing mess.

"Fans have noticed a new tattoo on your hand, care to show us?"

Danny gave me a look, to which I smiled and nodded.

Danny laughed, "Damn, you guys don't miss anything, do you?" He lifted his hand, "I just got another number tattooed."

His hand had the number 15 tattooed on his left ring finger, as had mine.

Danny and I had married each other, in secret during summer break, the only people present were our parents, grandparents, and siblings and Danny's nephew and niece, and instead of wedding rings, we'd opted for something neither of us airheads would lose. A tattoo with the day we got married.

"Number 15? What's it for? Is there any special meaning?"

Danny smiled, and I felt butterflies in my stomach, "There is, but I won't say." He turned to the cameras, which happened to be the direction I was in, and winked, "It's a secret for now."

The rest of the interview went rather smoothly, with far fewer questions on Danny's personal life and more on his career, and as he always did, Danny was always ecstatic to speak of his passions.

"I know he's a handsome fella, but stop drooling, please."

I turned with a smile, easily recognizing Max's voice, "You have to stop trying to steal my man, Verstappen."

Max laughed, "Stop trying to steal my girl then."

I offered Max a smirk, "No can do, you have an amazing girlfriend."

"So, new tattoos, huh?" Max teased as the interview came to a close, "Matching, from what I see."

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing escapes your eye, does it?"

Max smirked, "Not when it comes to one of my best mates and one of the finest engineers I know."

I groaned, "I told him you'd figure it out, he owes me 100 euros."

"Since I was not invited, I want to see pictures."

"You can see the live deal," Danny joked as he stood in front of us, taking me under his arm, "I can get naked in your driver's room today."

I groaned, "Max figured everything out, pay up."

Danny laughed, "No, he didn't."

Max laughed, shaking his head, "I most certainly did. Matching tattoos after the break? With the same number? You blowing everyone off because you wanted some quality time alone?" Max smirked, lowering his head slightly in our direction, "You two got married on the 15th."