[Alex Albon]

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF ED⚠️

"Sorry to be intruding guys."

"Not at all, I'm Charles! It's nice to meet you!"

"This is Y/N, she's like my sister, she'll be joining the paddock next season!" I smiled at George, before he pointed to the tallest of the three, "That's Alex, and the other one you know already."

"Lando!"

Lando laughed, hugging me, "Haven't seen you in a while! So you got the job!"

I laughed as I felt eyes on me, "Yup, I'll be the one doing the Goggle Games and presenting Grill The Grid this season. Besides interviewing you losers."

George laughed, "Will I be playing ping pong with those blasted goggles?"

I smirked, "Oh, absolutely not, you'll be chasing the ping pong ball with the goggles on."

George gasped in fake offense, "I'm your best friend!"

I rolled my eyes at him, "You're an idiot, that's what you are."

"You want to play with us?"

I looked over at Alex, who offered me a remote controller, and I looked at the screen, seeing they were playing FIFA. I smiled as I nodded, accepting the controller as I heard George murmur something about me being mean to him. "Yes! How are we playing?"

"With the controllers might be a good place to start."

I rolled my eyes at Charles's cheeky response before I shot back, "Is that any way to talk to a lady, you French banana?"

Charles scoffed, "I am not French. I am Monegasque."

"Monaco is in the South of France, so yeah, you're French."

Charles began mumbling to himself in French as he went somewhere before someone plopped down beside me.

I looked at Lando, who sat next to me, and looked at Alex with a weird expression, "You good there papaya boy?"

Lando beamed, "Oh, I'm just perfect, thank you!"

"You're not perfect, Norris! You can barely talk to women!" George shouted from the kitchen as I focused on choosing a team I heard Lando call back that he was talking to me, and I classified as a woman. I went for Chelsea as Alex picked Liverpool.

Lando stood up, clapping Alex's shoulder before he went to join Charles and George wherever they were at the moment.

"So," Alex began as the match started and I had to stop myself from looking in his direction, "George told us you're a Williams fan?"

I smiled brightly, "Yup, you guys are usually pretty chill, and I like getting on George and Lando's nerves. Besides, George used to drive for Williams and he'd kill me if I supported any other team."