[Mick Schumacher]

Request through the forms by: N/a

Mick, I had learned since we moved in, was a bit of a late riser, meaning he never got out of bed before 10 a.m. on his days off, which left me and Angie unsupervised and ready to have fun while he slept.

But today was a rainy day, which meant me and Angie had chosen to stay in bed with Mick while he slept.

Angie was snuggling up between me and Mick, nudging him with her nose ever so often, as if to wake him up.

"Angie, no! Let Micky sleep."

Angie whined, snuggling up against me, placing her head on my legs, and nudging my book, which made me giggle, "Do you want me to read for you, Angie? Do you?"

Angie tilted her head, looking like she was smiling and I picked up the book, starting to read it out, but not too loud to not disturb Mick.

At some point, both I and Angie had gone back to sleep, and I woke to the startling realization that Mick wasn't in bed anymore.

Angie, as if sensing me waking up, stretched and jumped to the floor as I stood up and wrapped myself in one of Mick's hoodies, "Let's see where daddy went alright?"

Angie took off in a hurry before me, and I giggled at her eagerness.

Arriving in the kitchen, I found Mick with a bowl of cereal as he leaned against the kitchen counter, "Morning Micky."

Mick smiled at me, "Morning Schatz."

I kissed his cheek as Angie whined as she circled us, which made Mick laugh as he reached down to pet her, "Morning Angie."

Angie wagged her tail happily before she strode off to where her food was and began eating.

"What's the plan for today Micky?"

Mick seemed to think momentarily, "Maybe we just lazy around, and if the weather lifts we take Angie to the park?"

I nodded happily, "Sounds perfect Micky."

---//---

Turns out the weather had barely lifted, so we took Angie on a short walk around the block and returned home.

Angie was asleep in front of the fireplace as Mick and I cuddled on the sofa, watching a movie on Netflix.

"I wish we had more days like this." Mick said softly and I pressed a kiss to his lips as I smiled, "Me too baby, me too, but at least even when we're working we get to spend time together."

Mick laughed, "But when we're working we can't be cuddled up and you're always telling me off."

I chuckled, "I tell you off almost every single day, working or not."

Mick huffed, "Yeah Schatz, that's true."

He then looked at me with a smile, "Ich liebe dich, you know that right?"

I reached up to kiss him again, before cuddling against him again, "I love you too Micky."

(...)

I laid with my head on Mick's chest as I read my book and Mick, unusually already awake at 9 a.m., was scrolling through his social media.

I absent-mindedly reached out a hand to pet Angie when she whined softly and she immediately stopped.

"Want me to turn that page for you Schatz?"

I looked up at me as he smiled down at me, his phone discarded to the side as he stared at my book, "Do you mind?"

Mick laughed, reaching and turning the page as I kept petting Angie, "If I offered it's because I don't mind, Schatz."

I giggled as I snuggled more against him, "You're too cute."

Mick laughed, kissing my head, "Only for you, Schatz, only for you."

(...)

Unlike usual, Mick had woken up before I did today, and when I got downstairs he and Angie were playing in the living room.

I watched from the doorway before I walked in, "Is there room for one more?"

Mick looked up at me, a bright grin on his face, "Morning Schatz! Did you sleep well?"

Before I could answer, Angie tackled me, licking my whole face as I laughed and petted her.

"I did, what about you?"

Mick smiled, "I slept well, as I always do when I'm with you."

I blushed, leaning down to kiss Mick, "You always say the cutest things."

Mick laughed, "One of us has to."

I hit him playfully as Angie whined, and I laughed, "You're getting the couch tonight."

Mick laughed, taking me into his arms with a smile, "We both know I'm not, Schatz."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm locking you in the garage."

Mick laughed, "No you're not."

I pouted, sitting down beside Mick, "You're just lucky you give the best cuddles."

(...)

The weather was warm and sunny, so Mick and I took Angie on a hike with us.

But I was closer to just throwing myself off this mountain than to keep hiking.

I hadn't slept much last night because my period arrived in all of its painful glory, but I had insisted we still went on this goddamned hike because I thought it would be good for me to get some fresh air.

I should have just listened to Mick when he told me we could just take a walk around the block and save the hike for another day, but no, I was stubborn.

Angie whined as she turned back and nuzzled my legs as if sensing my pain and my lack of strength. I offered Angie a smile as I stopped and sat on the floor beneath a large tree, "I'm fine girl, I'll catch up in a second, go on, go to daddy."

Angiewhined again, laying her head on my legs as Mick turned and headed to us, "Let's head back home Schatz, you're clearly unwell."

I petted Angie, "I'm fine babe, I just have to take five and I'll be alright."

Mick frowned, ordering Angie to stand up, before he picked me up, making me cling to him, "We can hike another day, let's head back home for some cuddles."

Angie wagged her tail happily, as if she was happy I was going to rest at home.

I sighed before I laid my head on Mick's chest, letting him carry me back to the car.

---||---

Mick made me some tea and went to get me some pain medicine and a hot water bottle for my stomach.

Angie was sat with her head on my stomach and she'd nuzzled it ever so often, as if to stop the pain.

"How do you feel Schatz?" Mick said as he sat down, gently lifting my legs and putting them on top of his own, gently massaging.

"I feel better, the pain's not as strong."

Mick reached over to kiss me, "See? All you needed was some rest, Schatz."

I rolled my eyes fondly as I reached for my cup of tea and sipped it, feeling a smile forming when I heard Mick laughing.

Knowing this was what expected every day for the rest of my life made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.