[Mick Schumacher]

I looked around the area, keeping my arm tightly intertwined with my sister's, afraid we'd get separated in the middle of this confusion.
My sister had always been sort of an avid Formula 1 fan, and last year, she'd gotten two VIP passes for the Australian GP, originally she was going with her then-boyfriend, but they'd broken up, and as I was usually the one who sat and watched Formula 1 with her, she had decided to take me.
Truth be told, most of the time I was on my phone scrolling through social media or something like that while the race was playing on our TV, but I hadn't minded tagging along.
I knew enough about Formula 1 to enjoy the weekend, and the drivers being extremely hot undoubtedly helped keep my interest.

Somehow, my sister's tickets had included a private sort of guide that would be with us throughout the whole day today.
I leaned into my sister's ear, "Where did you say we were watching the races?"
My sister looked at me, offering me a smile, "Oh, Mercedes. It was..."
I squeezed her arm, letting her know I knew what she meant. It was her stupid ex-boyfriend's favorite team. If we were watching from my sister's favorite team we would surely be heading to Ferrari. I couldn't lie, as little as I knew about the sport, Ferrari was my team of choice as well.
Everyone is a Ferrari fan, even if they say they aren't, right?
"We're going to have an awesome time!" I said happily, and Marzia, our guide, turned around, offering us a bright smile as she came to a stop.
"Are you ready to enter the Mercedes garage?"
My sister perked up happily at that, bouncing slightly, making me laugh, "I think she is."
Marzia gave us a smile, "Well, let's head in then, shall we?"
She went in first, and we followed closely as she explained to us what the different people were doing, before she pointed, "That's Toto right there," I looked there and sure enough there was Toto, quite a charming man if I could say so, "Follow me, we have a surprise prepared for you just down the hall."
My sister clung to my arm in excitement, her nails digging a little and I hissed, "Matty, please, the nails."
Matty offered me a sheepish smile, "Sorry."
I laughed as we followed Marzi, who opened a door for us, and my sister and I froze when we came face to face with Lewis Hamilton, Mick Schumacher, and George Russell, sitting down and apparently waiting for us.
My sister stayed frozen in shock, and I pinched her as I heard Marzia laugh, "Surprise girls! I'll leave you to have breakfast with the drivers! Come and find me once they go to their cars!"
Deciding that I would be taking the lead on this, I smiled politely, "Hello, I'm Y/N and this is my younger sister Mathilda. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
The three men stood up to greet us, all offering smiles and chuckling at my sister's reaction. Lewis pulled a chair for my sister and Mick followed suit, pulling one for me, "Oh, thank you."
Mick offered me a smile which for some reason had me blushing, all while my sister remained silent. "You'll have to excuse my sister, I don't think she's processing this moment properly."
We all laughed and my sister came out of her trance, giggling like a twelve-year-old, "I'm so sorry! I'm a huge fan!"
They all laughed as my sister rambled, and I let her, too endeared to stop her. This was probably the happiest I'd seen her in the last few months, so I was soaking up all I could.

"What about you, Y/N, was it?"
I turned to look at George, who was smiling at me, "Fan of the sport?"
I gave a short nod as I smiled, "Sort of, I always watch with her, but I'm nowhere near as affectionate as Matty."
George smiled, before Mick intervened, "Watch one race from our garage and I promise you'll become even more of a fan than your sister."
I blushed brightly, "Oh, I don't know about any of that! Matty's been a fan since-"
"Since I was five!" Matty supplied quickly, and I shook my head, "Y/N watches with me because she likes the atmosphere."
"Both Mercedes fans I take it?" Lewis asked and my sister coughed to hide her embarrassment as the three men looked in her direction.
"Well, yes, in a way," Matty muttered, turning bright red and I shook my head.
I intervened in her aid, "What Matty means is that we are fans of Mercedes,"
"I'm sensing there's a but hidden," Mick laughed and I nodded.
"Kind of, something personal, but we are absolutely thrilled to be here!"