[Pierre Gasly]

"Well, bonjour mademoiselle, are you lost?"

I laughed as I recognized Alexandra's voice and I whirled around, finding her, with Charles, but what made me freeze was the Frenchman standing with them.

Pierre Gasly.

The guy I'd had a pathetic crush on since I was about twelve, but he didn't even look my way for a single second.

Well, he did look at me for more than a second, right about 5 seconds ago, when this whole interaction began.

"Charlie, Alex!" I hugged the two of them before I gave an awkward wave to Pierre, who waved back with a smile.

"You really put an effort today huh?" Alex asked as she made me twirl, and I laughed as I obliged, "Well, I must. It's not every day you're invited to a GP, especially to watch from a single driver's side of the garage."

"Which driver?" Pierre asked from beside Charles and we all turned to look at him, surprised by his abrupt question.

"Huh, I'm watching from Lance's garage, in Aston."

Pierre snorted and I raised an eyebrow, "It's nothing."

I tried to shrug it off as Charles and Pierre began walking ahead of us, Alex linked her arm through mine, "Why did Pierre look kind of jealous?"

I shrugged, "You're probably reading too much into it," I looked ahead, seeing Lance waiting for me, as we had agreed, "Well, this is m-"

I was cut off by Pierre, almost running toward Lance and whispering something, his body language making him seem very aggressive.

"What the..."

Alex grabbed Charles's hand and pulled him to us, as we watched Pierre getting increasingly closer to Lance's face, "Do you think they're about to kiss?"

Charles laughed, "He'd much rather kiss y- someone else."

I raised my eyebrow at Charles's slight choking, but let it slide, "Then why the hell is he getting so close to Lance? Because either they kiss or... I don't know but they gotta start kissing in the next 10 seconds."

Alex laughed as Pierre finally got off Lance's face and walked away.

I sighed a slight sigh of relief they hadn't kissed, at least that way I could delude myself into believing I had a chance with Pierre.

"Well, I guess that's my cue. Good luck Charles. I'll see you guys later?"

They both nodded and we hugged, before I went over to Lance, "Hi, I'm Y/N."

Lance offered me a charming smile, "Hi, I'm Lance, nice to finally meet you! And sorry I missed our photo shoot, I really wasn't feeling well."

I smiled, "It's okay, as long as you don't miss it next week."

Lance laughed, "I'll think about it."

(...)

PIERRE'S POV

Four fucking weekends in a row.

Four races in a row Y/N had been in Lance's garage and even after I had warned him about what would happen if he was too close to my girl, he was still all touchy and smiley and flirty with her.

Truth be told, I had virtually no right to be this jealous, she barely looked at me and when she did, her expression was always unreadable, not at all like the warm smiles and tight hugs she gave Lance and I hated it.