[Lando Norris]

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror again, before taking a deep breath.
She was going to watch the GP in Texas, and she was supposed to go support her boyfriend, but as she looked at the t-shirt she was wearing, she felt anxious.
She had fought with Lando, her boyfriend, last night, and he had said some words that hurt her, as had herself, but Lando had stormed out, and had spent the night at Max's room, if the latter's texts that her boyfriend was okay and crashing on his couch were any indication.
She glanced at the McLaren t-shirt on top of her bed, it was one of Lando's shirts, and it had his name on the back. She shook her head, deciding that she'd be wearing Pierre's Alpine shirt today. He was one of her friends, so what if she wore his shirt? 
She still supported Lando, but she was mad at him and refused to wear his shirt.
She put her phone in her purse, seriously regretting not having rented a car for herself while they were here, but it wasn't like she could guess that Lando and her would have such a big argument. She pondered her options. 
She could ask Pierre to pick her up, she could call an Uber or, the one she definitely did not want to take, she could ask Lando to take her. 
Y/N grabbed her phone, calling an Uber as she gathered her things. If she knew Lando, he'd be coming to their room soon enough to get a fresh change of clothes and his things for the day and she was in no mood to be near him. 
She hurried down when she saw her Uber was only 2 minutes away. She had put her location at the hotel's backdoor, where she wouldn't be spotted so that people wouldn't start shit online.
As she went down her stairs she was pretty sure she heard Lando talk, but not wanting to see him, she hurried outside, arriving at the same time as her Uber. 
She greeted the driver politely and looked through her Instagram feed through the ride, noticing Lando had texted her asking where she was and if she was okay. 
She ignored his texts, and once at the track, she hurried to the Alpine garage, to see if she could find Pierre, but not before she stopped at the cafe near the track to get coffee and donuts for herself and Pierre.

She walked inside the garage, smiling when Pierre came over to her, "My shirt? Are we having trouble in paradise?"
Y/N huffed, "Lando and I had a fight yesterday. I'm still supporting him, but if he thinks I'm wearing his shirt, he can fuck off."
Pierre laughed, "Well, I'm always more than glad to welcome you here. Provided that you'll stand in the way when Lando tries to kill me."
Y/N laughed, "You know it." Y/N extended Pierre the coffee and donuts, "I got us a little something." 
Pierre took his coffee and a donut, "You're an absolute lifesaver." 
Y/N rolled her eyes, "Yeah, tell me something I don't know."
"Wanna go with me and Estie for a walk around the track after we eat?"
Y/N nodded, "Yeah, actually, that sounds like a great plan."

Lando watched incredulously as Y/N walked along the track, sandwiched between Esteban and Pierre, and Max put a hand on his shoulder, "You look about ready to commit a murder."
"Because I am!" Lando countered, crossing his arms, "I know we fought, and I was an asshole to her, but that doesn't mean she gets to wear another guy's shirt to a fucking race I'm participating in." 
"You already knew this was a possibility," Max began softly as he watched the three laugh, "You said yourself that she left your shirt on the bed this morning." 
Lando shook his head, "And she wasn't answering my texts." Lando glared at Pierre as he watched him put his arm around Y/N's shoulders, who shrugged him off and began running off ahead of Pierre and Esteban, "I'm murdering him! It will be just like war."
"Easy there tiger," Max said when he noticed Lando clenching his fists, "No murders. But I know of one thing you can do as revenge."
Lando looked up at Max, "Yeah? What's that?"
"You two are starting near one another. Pass him and get a podium. No stealing my first place though."
Lando rolled his eyes, "We'll see about that."
Pierre caught up to Y/N, hoisting her over his shoulder and Lando glared once more, "I'm going to kill him! That's my girlfriend."
"Want to go find them?"
"Let's go."
Lando and Max walked leisurely through the track, before bumping into Y/N and the Alpine drivers. Y/N and Lando stared at each other, and Y/N felt herself get lost in the eyes she knew so well as the noise around them faded. Lando gave her a slight smirk, before heading to Pierre, pointing his finger at the French man, "If I so much as see you with your hands all over my girlfriend again, so help me God! A DNF will be the least of your worries."
Pierre laughed, "Oh, so scary!" 
Y/N nudged Pierre, giving him a look, before she turned to Lando, "Can I help?"
"You are absolutely infuriating! Jesus Christ!" Lando took her hand and almost dragged her behind him, before they entered his driver's room, "Really Y/N? I know we fought last night, and I apologize for being a total asshole, but wearing Pierre's shirt when you know damn well how I'll react? Did you really have to be this petty?"
"What do you mean?" Y/N asked innocently, "I just wanted to show my support for my friend."
Lando huffed, "You're impossible!"
Y/N stood up, "If that's all, I'll get go-"
Lando pressed her against the wall, their lips touching slightly, "You're not going anywhere, sweetheart."
Y/N gulped, "What?"
"It's really cute you wanted to wear his t-shirt to prove a point, and you have proven it. Now take it off and put on one of the ones I have here." 
"What?"
"I won't ask again, sweetheart. I'll take the damn shirt off of you myself if I have to, but you are taking that shit off." Lando smirked, "You might be wearing his shirt, but if I have to take it off of you myself, the name you'll be screaming will most definitely not be Pierre's."