[Carlos Sainz]

This was requested through PM by: @malak8154 

Enjoy :) 

Carlos and I had decided that we would be keeping our pregnancy a secret from the public for as long as we could.

We had known for two weeks now, so it was still easy to hide it, but we were already trying to figure out how to hide it when my belly grew.

"I'll have to stay locked up at home." I joked and Carlos laughed before he became serious.

"That might be our only way hermosa."

I hummed, "Or I could wear only sweatpants and your hoodies."

Carlos laughed, "You just want an excuse to steal my clothes."

I rolled my eyes fondly, "Yeah, because I need an excuse for that."

Carlos pressed another kiss to my head, his hand resting across my stomach, moving it in soothing circles, "That's true hermosa, you do love wearing my clothes."

I cuddled into him, smiling brightly as I took in his scent, "Because they're really comfy." I grabbed his free hand, interlocking our fingers, "But seriously, until the belly's noticeable we can be chill about it, but after we'll need to figure something out."

Carlos nodded happily, "Yes we will hermosa, but I don't know how good of an idea it will be to hide our baby. On the one hand, the privacy will be great, and not having people butting in our business, but at the same time the fans sometimes are too careless and all they care about is getting close to you, I'm scared they'll hurt you, the baby, or both."

I leaned my hand on his cheek, smiling when he cuddled into it, "We'll be fine Carlitos, I promise."

"Te quiero mucho, mi princesa," he leaned down, pressing a kiss to my belly, "A ti también, cariño, ti quiero mucho."

(...)

I had a tiny baby bump, which was slightly noticeable, but still easy to hide if I wore baggy clothes.

I was in the garage, waiting for Carlos to come back, and every two seconds I had to stop myself from putting my hand in my belly, lest the fans figured something was up.

Carlos hurriedly walked toward me, "My driver's room?"

I blushed, but nodded, following him.

Once inside, I closed the door and Carlos pulled me into his arms, kissing me soundly before one of his hands lifted my shirt and he dropped to his knees, kissing my belly repeatedly, making me giggle.

"Carlitos, that tickles."

Carlos stood back up, leaving his hand at my waist, beneath my shirt.

He kissed my head, "I love having you two here, hermosa."