[Charles Leclerc]

I collapsed on the floor of the cooldown room as soon as I got there, barely able to stand

I collapsed on the floor of the cooldown room as soon as I got there, barely able to stand. Qatar was a shit race, and the fact that they kept insisting after seeing how it left all drivers year after year was pure torture.
"You okay?" 
I hummed in agreement, recognizing the Australian accent easily as Oscar's. 
He soon joined me on the floor, before we were joined by Max, who I heard let out a little laugh before also lying on the floor, "I am exhausted."
I hummed in agreement, "I don't think I can get up."
I heard Oscar laugh as he stood up, extending his hand to me, "C'mon, it's your maiden podium, get up."
I grabbed his hand letting him help me up before I stumbled into him as soon as I was standing, and he had to hold me up, "Shit, are you okay? C'mon, sit down for a moment."
Max stood up quickly, helping Oscar get me sat on a chair, before he turned to get me some water, offering it to me so I could drink.
I took a few sips as I watched my hands trembling, "I'm fine, I think it's just the heat."
They both looked at me, raising their eyebrows, "Are you sure? Maybe we should take you to the medical tent."
"No, no, I'm okay, promise."

They both sat down, looking at me, before we all looked at the screen, "My God, everyone's almost passing out. This is awful." 
Max hummed in agreement before we were called to make our way to the podium. I walked in before them, smiling when I heard the fans cheering as I tried my best to not trip and fall flat on my face. I stood on the third-place step, waving with a bright smile before I watched Oscar stand on his second-place step before Max finally came out.
I was feeling light-headed as they delivered the trophies, and I couldn't honestly wait until the ceremonies were finished so I could go back to lying down.
We were handed the drinks we would be spraying, which did not spray as nicely, but I would try my best.
I stepped off the third-place step with the bottle in my hand, ready to empty it over Max and Oscar's heads, but my legs gave out and before I knew it, I was down on the floor.

CHARLES'S POV

I gasped when I watched Y/N passing out on the podium, with Max and Oscar immediately throwing their bottles to the floor to go to her aid. I wanted nothing more than to get up there to check on her myself, but Carlos held me, "Vamos cabrón, they're taking her to the medical tent."
I followed Carlos in a hurried step, getting to the medical tent almost at the same time as Y/N, who was being followed by Mick, and Oscar. I looked at Carlos, "You think they'll let me in?"
Carlos crossed his arms with an amused smile, "And why do you want to go in?"

I froze. 

No one knew about my crush on the one driver on the grid who had no intention of even looking in my direction. 
It was stupid, cliché even, but she was perfect. 
And she hated me with a burning passion, "I just want to make sure Mick's alright."
Carlos laughed, slapping my shoulder, "Who do you think you're tricking? Mate, you couldn't be any clearer if you tried. So, when did this crush start?"
I gulped, and felt my cheeks heating even more, "I have no clue-"
"You're not stupid, Charles. You know what I'm talking about."