falls into place

CHAPTER THREE
(falls into place)

GOLD RUSH
by Taylor Swift

"everybody wants you but I don't like a good rush. What must it be like to grow up that beautiful, with your hair falling into place like dominoes"
__________________________________
*3 days later*

    Estella woke up early today as she had some work do before the game later. She checked her phone seeing she had a text from jack. Her and jack had been texting pretty much all week. She couldn't help it.

Jack hughes
good morning, im excited to see you tonight

                                                                your up early

I have morning practice

Ohhhhh that would be to early for me

I was thinking do you maybe want to go out after my game tonight

yeah that sounds great, also where are our seats ivy keeps asking

you'll see...
gotta go practice see you later estella

ugh okay have a good practice
__________________________________

     A few hours go by estella had to go to a fitting for her new movie shooting starting in a week. When she finally got home estella felt nervous for some reason.

   Estella was running around their apartment screaming and throwing clothes around while sza and taylor swift music played.

"IVY, i need need need to look good tonight, im so nervous im never like this about guys".

"stel calm down you will be good, here take this it will make your ass look good" ivy said handing her gray jeans, white cropped shirt, jacket, and blue nike dunks.

Estella put her hair into loose curls. Then put some makeup on.

The best friends exited their apartment getting into ivy's car again. The whole drive was filled with estella being nervous about meeting jack for the first time. It had been awhile since she dated someone. Yes dates now and then but nothing serious since 2 years ago.

__________________________________

        "Holy shit stel these seats are right by the glass" ivy said happily seating down

"oh my gosh i feel bad they must've been expensive"
"what do you think we're doing after, he's having me meet him locker room but me or with you" stella asked

"who knows we will find out don't stress"

"what if he's really weird and turns into one of those documentaries about to meet someone for a date and she gets kil...."

"ESTELLA LIVLEY REYNOLDS. you will be great, nothing will happen i promise you" ivy says in a loud tone causing close by people to glance are way.

"okay"

few moments pass by and the players begin to come out. When jack comes out he sends her a wink causing Stella's face to go bright red.
__________________________________

    The game goes by rather quickly. The devils won again this time 4-1. The girls are getting ready to leave when a man interrupts the girl's conversation.

"are you estella lively reynolds?" the man in a suit asks politely

"oh hi, yes i am"

"i'm here to take you to mr.Hughes, he said your friend is welcome to come as well". he says tilting his head towards ivy who simply smiles.

"okay lead the way" ivy says giggling

"also miss estella do you mind if we could get a picture, my daughters adore you?"

"oh yeah of course!" she says before the man snaps a picture of them.

As they start to make there way towards the locker room. Fans and paparazzi go towards the girls.

The two weren't extremely famous but there was fans and sometimes paparazzi depending where they were. Both girls always made sure to snap pictures with fans and anything else they asked. After all estella was use to it as her parents were big time actors and often accompanied them places.

__________________________________

The kind man had left them by the entrance of the locker room telling them Jack would soon be out.

The girls had brief conversation before out walked the infamous jack Hughes. Ivy gave estella a smirk laughing.

"hey guys" jack said he approached the pair

"hey!" so what's the plan dinner or?" Stella asked smiling

"yeah sure that sounds great" jack said holding the door open to the parking lot for both of the girls.

"yeah you two do that i'm super tired so i'm gonna head home stel" ivy said followed by her waving goodbye and yelling at jack saying it was nice to meet him.

"alright let's go!, where too?" he said opening door for his  "date" get into the car.

"hmmm i'm in the mood for waffles" estella said taking in the boys features.

"sounds good i could go for waffles too"  he couldn't help but notice how her hair fell into place perfectly with a beautiful smile.

The two had brief conversation before pulling into waffle house.

__________________________________

HII!! THEY MET!! hoped y'all liked this!! also it's not gonna be super slow burn i can never wait myself. but I'm not gonna rush it. hope you guys loved it. ~ r