Home sweet home

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
(home sweet home)

LIFE YOU LEAD
BY NICEBOY ED
"it's just the life you lead but it's yours but it's yours"

__________________________________

      A week had passed estella's family and ivy all went home. Today was the day estella and jack would be returning home. Luke was also accompanying the two because he was drafted to the new jersey devils.

It w. as currently way to early for estella to even comprehend anything jack was saying. She felt bad but it was 5 am. Jack kept going on about him and luke playing together.

"yeah it's gonna fun for you two. Now babe i'm so tired and we need to leave or we will miss the plane" She said giving him a hug. She hugged him for little while kinda hanging onto him like a koala. Making him giggle.

Jack gave her a nod and with that they 3 left. They had all said there goodbyes last night so no one would have to wake up super early. The drive to the airport was quiet but went but seemly fast.

Before she knew it they were all on the plane. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep onto jack who played with her hair a fan spoke.

"hi im sorry to bother you but i love you and i was um wondering if we could get a selfie?" A teen girl asked.

Opening her eyes fully she smiled. Even though she was tired she would have never said no.

"hii! Of course!"

The two snapped a quick picture and the girl walked off. Estella put her head back on jacks shoulder.

"your shoulder hurts babe" she said moving around her head on his shoulder.

"oh i'm sorry let me just fix it" he says sarcastically

"it's all your muscles" She adds laughing.

Eventually she falls asleep and the flight home goes by shortly.

__________________________________

They arrive back in new york city. Estella was going back to her home with ronan and bea. Jack and luke were going to his house.

Once they all got there luggage and walked out estellas car was already there waiting.

The couple had spent the whole summer together. Although estella had been independent a lot of her life she felt safe with jack and wanted to be near him.

Jack helped her by putting her suitcases in the car. Luke and estella had already exchanged goodbyes as luke was going to bring the car around.

She turned to jack with a slight smile. He sensed something was off and brought her in for a tight hug.

"are you okay stel?" he asked

"mhm" She hummed

"are you sure?"

"i don't know we've been together everyday this summer and i don't know i just have this like feeling that you make me feel safe and like i want to be by you. I'm sorry i know thats like clinging or whatever"