A deal

CHAPTER THRITY FIVE
(A deal)

DANCING QUEEN BY
ABBA
"you can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene digging the dancing queen."

__________________________________

A few weeks had passed and the end of summer was near. Estellas family and ivy would also be leaving tomorrow. Jack was heading back to early practice soon and estella needed to figure work things out.

It currently was a rainy summer day. Thunderstorms had gone in and out all day. It was around two o'clock and the sun was to come out in two hours. The family's planned to grill out and eat by the water if the weather allowed. Everyone was very doubt full but it still showed sun on the weather app.

The young adults were all spread out on the couch, floor, and chairs watching the third movie of the day. The boys had picked the first and second so third was picked by the girls. They had decided on "10 things i hate about you". The boys complained but they knew it was good but not willing to admit it.

Estella had her head on jacks chest with her one leg over his body. Jack had his arms around her waist and was playing with her long golden hair. She had just begun to fall asleep until trevor yelled. again. and again. and again.

"trevor zegras please shut the hell up" she said in a moody tone.

"what's up your ass" Ivy asked.

Estella was taken back by that comment coming from ivy. Not that bestfriends can't call eachother out but ivy? The more estella thought about it ivy had been more rude towards her the past week. She decided to shake it off and put her head back on jacks chest.

Jack began to play with her hair again making her feel tired once more. They we're all still talking but it helped.

"mm that feels so good" Estella says in a quiet voice.

"good"

Jack gave her a kiss on the forehead then went back to playing with her hair. Her eyes began fluttering shut until yet another sound prevented her from slumber. She realized it was her phone picking it up seeing who it was.

"you were just yelling at me now your on the phone!!" trevor yelled

"yeah get off of it estella" ivy yelled

"who is it" jack asks

She didn't answer any the questions she just waved off signaling them to stop. Estella picked up the call that was from her manger.

"hey bridget what's up?" She asked

"YOU GOT THE PART!!!" bridget screams into the phone.

"huh? what part? for what??" Estella's ask confoused

"well some book is turning into a show and they want you as one of the leads!!!"

"WHAT!!"
"what show? or what book?? what's my character." Estella squealed with excitement everyone was quite confused because no one else could hear the conversation.

"daisy jones and the six! Taking place in the 70s you'll be the fun main singer named daisy! I can't talk a lot right now so i'm sending you over all the deets!!"