silly silly stella

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
(silly silly stella)

LET THE LIGHT IN BY
lana del rey
"I just smile 'cause, babe i already know. You know I got nothing under this overcoat. Ooh let the light in."
__________________________________

Soon enough the hughes and estella arrived back at the family's lake home. It was almost sunset and jack decided he wanted to take estella on the boat even if they both were still dressed. The sunset was going to be nice. The rest of his family were sitting making a fire when the two went off to the boat.

"i've barly been on boats" estella says as jack helps her on the boat.

"really??" he asked

"yeah only like twice i think the water is kinda scary too"

"stel the fish are harmless there more scared of you"

"yeah whatever"

Jack starts the boat and begins to drive it. He waves over stella to come sit by him. She gets up out of place going to sit in the chair closet to him.

"awe you look so cute driving a boat" she says while taking a picture.

"i would look cuter if you came and sat with me" He says just as she gets up sitting on his lap. She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"its so pretty out here at this time" Estella says

"i know the lakes way calmer too"

"i love sunsets" The girl says and jack makes a mental note of that.

"wanna learn how to drive?" he asks her

"i will crash this have you seen me drive a golf cart?"

"no but it's really not that difficult"

"are you sure?"

"yes i promise baby" he says making sure she knows.

"eh okay" She says.

Jack moves her so she's more in front of the wheel and lever for the speed. She takes a deep breath as he puts her hands on the wheel with his over them.

"okay so the wheel for direction obviously then this lever looking thing is for speed. So if you want to go faster you push up or if you want to go slow you pull it back. Make sure you do it slowly though or it will kill the gas." Jack says as he shows her the lever.

"okay" She nods

"ready?"

"yep yep" she replies

Estella begins to push the lever slower up so they move faster. Luckily the lake was flat as can be so she didn't have to worry about waves. She starts to go a little faster getting use to it. Jacks hands still on top of hers.

"see!! your doing it, your doing really good" jack says

"it actually is kinda easy"

"told ya"

"yeah yeah"

"look right here is the fish finder" jack says pointing to a screen with fishes on it.