Decisions and food

CHAPTER FIVE
(Decisions and food)

BEGIN AGAIN (taylor's version)
BY taylor swift
"thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end. But on a wednesday in a café. I watched it begin again."

__________________________________

Estella woke up around 12 pm. She checked her phone to see she had messages from jack.

Jack
good morning Stella
I have a morning practice buttttt I was wondering if you want to go out to dinner tonight?

good morning to you to jack
I'm up for that , just let me know a time and place!

I'll pick you up at 7 :) but your gonna have to wait
and see.

ughhh but how I am suppose to know what to wear!!

Wear something nice but not to fancy

okay

__________________________________

Estella finally got out of bed. She was super excited but also extremely nervous about tonight. She had no clue what she was going to wear but before that she needed to eat something. Estella barged into ivy's room stressing out demanding they need to order food. The two decide to order chick-fil-a in hoping that helped Stella get an idea of what she wanted to wear.

After the two ate they both got an idea what the girl should wear.

"ivy ivy ivy what if i look bad I CANNOT LOOK BAD!!"

"babes your not gonna look bad at all, here wear this black slip dress" ivy said handing her the dress

"oooooo okay let me do my hair and makeup" estella said she had hour and half left to get ready.

Estella curled the ends of her hair up giving it a 90s blow out look. She also tied it in a half down half up securing it with a bow. She then did her makeup. After she was all done she received a facetime call from her mom.

When she answered it was her mom and her little sister Erika were sitting there.

"HIIIIIIII" both her mom and sister said smiling and waving.

"hey mom, hi Erika"

"we hear your getting ready for a hot date tonight" her mom says smiling

" i do i do, i'm super nervous though. what if I mess something up"

"sweetie you won't! Who's the lucky guy anyway" her mom says
"yeah who is it stel" Erika adds in

"well it's jack hughes"

"OMG OMG OMG" Erika says excitedly

"yes yes i know super hot and he's so nice, but i gotta go he is gonna be here soon"

"okay bug love you so much, MISS YOU!" said her mom

"bye guys love you both so much, visit me soon" Stella says before hanging up.

Estella slips in her dress. Putting on red heels as well. She also put on her pearl necklace.

*without the gloves*

Right as she just finished getting ready there was a knock at the girls apartment door. Ivy went to answer. Her best friend walked out ivy's mouth fell open on how gorgeous she looked. Estella walked in front of the door way, her cat ronan rubbing against her leg. Jack was standing there with flowers in hand.

"woah, oh my." was all jack said

"haha, thank you jack"
"come in, i'll put these in a vase real quick" estella said jack walked in. Ivy quickly whispered in Stella's ear before heading in her room

"you better tell me everything miss" was all ivy said.

"so which cat is this bea or ronan?" jack asked petting ronan as the girl putting the flowers in a vase. Estella was happy and surprised he remembered that.

"that's Ronan, bea is the brown and grey one"
Jack was still petting Ronan as he admired estella who was in front of him.
"okay let's go" she said

The two made there way to jacks car. He opened up the car door for her.

"you look amazing tonight Stella"

"so do you jack, thank you very much"

The made there way toward the restaurant they would be eating at. Estella could feel something good coming and a new beginning . She was a little scared after her last relationship but something new was beginning.

__________________________________

HOPE YALL LIKED THIS!!