sparkling eyes

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
(sparkling eyes)

GLUE SONG BY
beabadoobee
"don't forget to kiss me or else you'll have to miss to me. I guess i'm stuck forever by the glue"

__________________________________

"your here oh my gosh, you here with me on new year's eve" stella said running now to give him a hug.

"i am i'm here on new year's eve very very happy" javk said wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. The couple embraced eachothers precence for few momments.

"i missed you hughes"

"i missed you more then you know stel"

"what about hockey" she asks slightly worried

"baby i only had a practice and i flew out after. No game i just had to tell you that so i could suprise you" he says giving her kiss on the cheek

"oh okay well you look very handsome" she says playing with his tie.

"me? look at you. oh my gosh am i lucky" jack says spinning her around. The two both lean in kissing for a couple seconds.

"i'm so happy your here. Now you can meet everyone!!! come on come on" stella said holding jacks hand leading him into to the party.

"i'm nervous what if your other family doesn't like me. Then what. Stel family means everything i mean what will we do if they absolutely h....." jack coukdnt finish before stella turned around cupping his face.

"baby relax there not gonna hate you at all. Yeah they might be unsure at first but only because of you know who. There gonna love you I promise". Once she finishes she takes her pinky interlocking it with jacks. She turns both there hands around kissing his thumb and he doing the same to her thumb. Jacks face lit up at how silly and cute the gesture was. It was like they were kids. He loved how she was a little kid at heart.

"okay okay let's go" they then followed into stella's house.

It was about seven fifteen more close friends started to arrive as the family's not so close friends left. Jack took in a breath as they walked in. They got many glances. After all stella was the golden girl around here and after west people knew. Many family's close friends swore to always protect the girl.

Stella went through still having her and jacks hands together making her way to her dad.  Jack had seen him in many movies before thought he was hilarious. But this time it was scary to see the guy. Jack tokk one more breath as stella tapped on her dad's shoulder.

"yes let's get together soon, bye guys!" her dad ryan said turning around to face them. He looked at Jack then stella with a questioning look havk to jack.

"Dad this jack hughes, my boyfriend. Remeber I was saying how he had a game. Mom met him two weeks ago. He suprised me by being here today!" estella was nervous, javk was everything and more but her dad was more protective then blake was.

"Hi Mr. Reynolds I'm jack, very nice to meet you sir." jacks says reaching his hand out to shake ryan's hand. Ryan accepts with a firm shake.

"Hey jack what's up? Hockey player right? I think i've seen few of your games".

"Yep for the new jersey devils"