The only exception

CHAPTER EIGHT
(The only exception)

THE ONLY EXCEPTION
BY Paramore
"and my momma swore. That she would never let herself forget. And that was the day that I promised. Id never sing of love if it does not exist. But darling, you are the only exception."

__________________________________

     The two got into a club. It was very easy to get in. They immediately ordered some drinks. Taylor swift began playing and they both started dancing.

Taylor swift was estella's all time FAVORITE artist. She had started listening to her when fearless came out and would scream the lyrics to "forever and always". After that she listened to every album that came out. Her all time album was "red".Then obviously blake and Taylor had a good friendship. Estella considered Taylor her aunt almost.

The pair went to get more drinks both were growing drunk and notice a man lingering and watching them. When estella was getting another drink the same man approached her.
"hey pretty lady"
estella didn't answer and instead she facetimed jack as she waited for her drink.
"heyy" jack said

"hi" the girl said

"you good?" noticing her voice was off even if she was a little drunk

"yeah some weird guy just stay on the phone with me please"

"of course"

Her drink finally came and the pair on facetime said bye. The best friends went back to dancing.
The same man still lingered close. Both of the girls got more drinks. The girls grew more more drunk as the night went on. The same dude was starting to try and approach estella so she called jack again.

"jack jack the same guy. this is making me feel so uncomfortable". she said slurring her words

"try and go home"

"i cannot drive, neither of us can, we're drunnn" before she could finish her sentence jack said

"okay babe i'm on my way stay there" before estella could object he hung up.

About 20 minutes later jack arrived spotting the girls dancing. He took stella's hand and ivys wrist pulling them out of the club taking the pair toward his car. Both girls got in then he drove towards there apartment. Once they got there he helped them in. Ivy went straight to her room. Jack was about to leave but stella stoped him.

"jack don't go, just stay here"

"it's okay, your drunk you might not thinking straightly" jack said

"no i'm sober enough to know i want to stay"

"are you sure stel"

"yes just please please stay with sugar on top" stella said causing him to laugh

Stella took his hand leading him towards her room. Bea and ronan were sitting on her bed asleep.

"ooo now i finally get to meet bea" jack says petting both

Estella changes into her pajamas and takes off her makeup heading to grab water before they go to bed. It's been a few minutes so jack decides to go check on her. He finds her past out on the floor causing him to laugh. He takes a picture then picks her up bridal style carrying to her bed. He sets her down noticing her tattoos behind her ear. There was two butterflies with a semi colan tattoo.

Jack felt guilty even though he hadn't really known her. He just wanted to make sure she was okay and ask her what had happened if she felt comfortable enough but it could wait.

The girl stirred awake giving jack a smile he returned it still feeling awful. He got into bed next to her. He pulled her close his hands on her waist. She had her head on his chest feeling at ease.

Whatever had happened in her past relationship she felt this one was new. She was gonna try her best to let him in. Stella thought he was asleep and said

"I really like you mr jack hughes, your the only exception though"

Jack wasn't asleep and couldn't help but smile like a little kid on Christmas.

"I like you a lot to stel, even more than Ronan"

The pair fell asleep in each others arms.