little things matter

CHAPTER TWENTY
(little things matter)

LITTLE THINGS BY
one direction
"Im in love with you and all these little things. You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you"

__________________________________

About 2 months had gone by. The couple was very happy. Estella had just finished her movie and soon there would be a premiere. Jack had a few last hockey games before the season ended. Then soon after that it would be summer. Beautiful sunsets, beaches, boat rides, and warm weather all approaching in just a month. Estella knew he always went back to Michigan for the summer. She figured she would go back home for the summer as well. However they were serious and neither wanted to be apart from one another.

Stella was getting ready for jacks game when ivy came in her room. The two had seen in eachother but both were busy in need of a girls day.

"hey lovie what should i wear tonight" ivy asked, she was attending mostly because jacks teammate ty showed interest in her and so did she. 

"hmmmm that one. You tits will look good" stella said pointing the one on the right.

With that ivy left continuing to get ready. Estella finished up straightening her hair. She had already done makeup and now she just needed to find an outfit. She decided on straight blue jeans with a white sweater and her red converse. Estella yelled seeing if ivy was ready which she was. The two best-friends left there apartment taking estella's car.
__________________________________

Once the two go there stella texted jack good luck as always. Jack skated onto the ice sending his girlfriend a wink. The game starts and seems to be going by quickly.

"estella livley renolds actress and model also our very own jack hughes girlfriend" the announcer says with the big jumbo tron on them. Stella simply smiled and waved.

The game was on the last peroid when jack got hurt. Well not super super hurt but the guy from the other team punched him then pushed him. Estella was nervous even though he didn't get tremendously hurt. Jack skated of the ice as his nose started to bleed. The team doctor checked out jack. He was cleared and went back out to play but all estella wanted to do was see if he was truly okay.

Once the game finished Ivy and Stella headed towards the locker room to meet the boys. When jack walked out estella cupped his cheeks tilting his head different ways inspecting,

"are you okay babe? god the douche" stella says still making sure he's okay

"i'm okay baby i promise i'm good" jack says as he wraps his girlfriend up into a hug. As the couple, ty, and ivy walk out ty speaks up.

"so where to"

"our place?" jack asks as him and ty share an apartment.

"sure" the three say in unison.

They all head to jack and ty's apartment. However all in separate cars jack and estella in his car. Then ty and ivy in her car. Stella was playing "invisible string" by taylor swift when jack spoke up,

"were you really that concerned with what happened to me" he asks with his and estella's hand intertwined.

"yes babe that guy tottally just punched you for no damn reason" stella said with attitude makihg jack laugh,
"babe i'm serous i wanted fo out there myself give him a piece of my mind"

"mhmmm im sureere"

"oh shut up"

"so sorry your highness! no but seriously it was cute" jack findives as they arrive at his apartment.

The four decide to watch a movie. They were about half way through as estella fell asleep on jack. Jack was still playing with her hair even though she was sleeping. Once the movie ended ivy left and ty went into his room. Jack tried to shake his girlfriend awake but she would not budge.

"baby come on let's go to bed" jack saying still trying wake her up. Estella let's out a groan. Jack gets her up and standing before holding her bridal style all the way to his room. The couple crawls into bed.

"goodnight babe"

"goodnight stel" jack says pulling her into him. They both whisper an "i love you" before falling asleep.

__________________________________

AHH! sorry this took so long!! Also guys please do you think i didn't add enough like cute moments at first with the book? please reply!! anyways exciting more stuff. I think i'm definitely getting better as i write more yk! love y'all i plan to update as much possible this weekend! -r