Jackys birthday

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
(jacky's birthday)

We are young by
fun and Janelle Monae
"We are young! So let's set the world on fire"

__________________________________

A few short hours later around threeish the couple wakes up from there nap.

"hi" Estella whispered to jack her head nuzzled on his shoulder. Jack slightly stirring awake looking at her with his bright baby blue eyes.

"your beautiful eyes will never get old"

Instead of answering the compliment jack started nuzzling his head onto estella's neck kissing it and her face.

After sitting there for a few long seconds stella got up starting to freshen up for the rest of the afternoon, jack doing the same.

Since the families and friends were going to be celebrating jacks birthday they were going to have a nice dinner outside celebrate the rest of the night.

As the two decended the stairs jack was still stuck just admiring the beautiful home.

"i can't believe you grew up here" he gasps

"don't act like you don't have a super nice lake house" she teases

"yeah Ok but come on stel look at this place"

"i'll take you around the island somtime this week" she smiles

"ooo finally i'll get to learn about the infamous adventures you took but don't tell anyone about" he teases back

"ok ok nevermind then" she adds

"babe" he pleads not knowing she's still just messing with him

"no." she runs down giggling.

Just then jack runs out chasing her down the rest of the stairs the grabbing her waist flipping her onto his shoukder like a potato sack.

"ahhhhhh JACKKKK" stella screaming

The two laughing loudly as jack walks out the open padio door seeing the rest of guests we're already there all talking.

Jack lightly sets her down both slightly laughing. Estella quickly fixed her dress as jack took her hand into his walking over to where everyone was talking.

"There he is!!!!" ellen cheered walking up to her son to embrace him into a hug

the two mother and song hugged for a few moments having not seen eachother in a month or so.

While they did that estella said her hellos to Jim making jokes about jack and the saying hello to luke and his girlfriend before saying hi to ellen.

"ella!!!" she hugs estella. The two stay in a tight hug for little bit.

They catch up for a little more before estella goes back to luke asking questions about him and his girlfriend. After all the young adults start to do some activities.

__________________________________

As the night went on it was eventually birthday dinner time. Jack decided he ultimately wanted a chill laid back dinenr at the home, which is exactly what they did.