Expect the unexpected

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
(expect the unexpected)

MY TEARS RICOCHET BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
"cursing my name, wishing I stayed. Look at how my tears ricochet"

__________________________________

      It had been a few weeks since new years. Jack and estella flew back to new york a day after new years. Estella was filming pretty much all the time. She was really starting to love her role. Jack was also very busy with hockey. So far they were underfeated. Both of them were fairly busy but made sure to see one another. Stella had gone to his games and he visiting her on set. They also made sure to get lunch or dinner. The couple had been together for 3 months now. Estella and jack were extremely happy together.

Estella had off a few days of filming. Jack happened to have a game one of those days. Unfortunately ivy was busy and couldn't attend. So stella would have to go alone which was fine. Estella had her hair in rollers while doing her makeup. Once she was done she got dressed. Her costume designer let her keep some of the outfits used for the movie. After she was done getting dressed she got her purse and put on her shoes, kissing each of her cats bye heading out the door. Paparazzi was still a little bad unfortunately. They had stopped being by her apartment but tend to be in other public places. Her parents hired there family security guard to help.

Once at the hockey arena she stepped out of her car. There was paparazzi all she did was duck her head down walking foward. There was a few fans who she quickly snapped pictures with. Stella took her seat right behind the glass. Jack had now gotten her a season pass since she was his girlfriend. As Jack skates onto the ice while they announce his name he sends his girlfriend a wink. Jack did this every game but it always made stella get butterflies. The game was going by fast it was now half time. They were doing jumbo tron shots when it was doing the celebrity cam. Even if estella didn't consider herself a celebrity she was. The camera was now on her as the screen said "actress and model Estella lively Reynolds". Estella waved smiling and blew kisses towards the camera.

As the game went on estella noticed someone behind her watching her. Her security was not with her inside. Estella tried to not think about it however the sketchy man was getting closer. As he did she noticed exactly who it was.

It was west. west how the fuck could west be here was all she thought. Her stomach immediately sank. All she wanted was for the game to be done and go home with jack. Her ex abusive boyfriend was not in the plan. How could he be here? Did he seriously think he could come by me? Was he gonna do something? I fucking hate him. That was all estella could think. The game seemed to go by even slower west still behind his ex girlfriend. Once it finally ended estella got up to go meet jack attempting to avoid west.

He went up behind her putting his hand on her back. His touch made stella flinch.

"Hey hey sexy stella big actress model" west spoke following behind. Estella didn't say anything
"ignoring me are you?" he said estella still not answering. West grabbed her wrist tightly making her turn around

"what do you fucking want"

"oh baby no need for attitude. I just want to see you and be with you again"

"no, i have a boyfriend leave me alone" stella said turning to leave again. West grabbed her wrist even tighter. She knew it would leave a mark

"oh stella you think this is a joke.... Your coming with me. I don't care about your pretty little boyfriend" he said as stella started to walk to where jack would come out

"no i am not. Leave west"

"stop resisting it stella, come with me now i don't care"

"leave me alone please"

"I said no" west said yelling pushing her against a wall.

"leave me alone please west leave please" stella said begging trying to push him off

"i love you baby your so sexy" he began to whisper in her ear and trying to feel her up

"stop please stop" stella said now almost in a cry.

She tried to push him back one more time. He still wouldn't get off. Just then jack came out. Estella gave him a look of fear and sadness. Without any hesitation jack ran over. He pushed west off of her but west kept going back.

"get away from her man. what the hell" Jack said angrily

"get off of me dude. She's my sexy ass girlfriend" West said

"no im not please leave me alone" Stella said with her voice cracking.

West wasn't listening jack tried to settle it formal but it wasn't working. West punched jack and jack immediately turned around punching him multiple times. Ty jacks teammate came out comforting estella.

"get out of here man" jack said west started heading for the door

"bye stella see you around baby" west said as he left.

Estella went right to jack he brought her into a hug. The two stood there for a few minutes jack let his girlfriend cry into his chest. He had no clue what might be going on in her mind. All he could do was help and comfort her to his best.

__________________________________

OOOOO SOME SPICE MORE TO COME!! love u guys thanks for over 2,000 views that's crazy i'm so so thankful!! also please everyone let's keep the nashville school that was affected today and the family's of the victims in our prayers. It's truly devastating and heartbreaking. Something needs to be done about gun laws. Love you guys!-r