family reunion

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
(family reunion)

FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR
BY The Lumineers
"it takes a man to live it takes woman to make him compromise. So, be in my eyes. Be in my heart.

__________________________________

A few days go by rather quickly. The last few days were spent on the boat, pool, and just chilling around the house. The fourth of july was tomorrow which mean estella's family and ivy would be coming in town today.

The couple was  sound asleep with estella's head on jacks chest and his arm around her waist. Unfortunately the alarm went off. Estella flinched hearing the sound, it always scared her. Opening her green eyes she turned the alarm off. Jack was still sound asleep besides her. Yawning she looked at jack and began to tap him.

"babe, babe, babe" she repeated. His eyes fluttered open.

"good morning" he says in groggy tone.

"we got to get up and go or we're gonna be late" Estella says getting up quickly so jack couldn't pull her back.

Jack accepts defeat and ends up getting up as well. As she is picking out a sheer white long skirt with a greyish blue tank top jack sneaks behind. Planting kiss on her cheek with his hands on her waist.

"hi" she says in a wisper turning around

"you smell soooo good" he says kissing down her neck.

"thank you jacky but as much as i'd love to do this we really gotta go"

"few more minutes" he says still kissing her neck.

"i love you come on get dressed"

He does just that. Estella applies mascara and blush also adding a string headband. Grabbing jacks keys from the nightstand estella opens the door for jack to follow. They make there way to jacks car starting to drive to the airport to pick up her family.

"bossy girl this morning" he says as he starts to drive. He was still tired from last night. Also that it's 8 am and everyone is still asleep.

"i'm sorry baby i haven't seen them in forever and i don't wanna be late. You know i hate being late." She says giving his a smile and kisses on the cheek.

"yeah i do. Besides when you and i are going somewhere" jack adds laughing

"okay tottally different"

"oh yes sooooo different" jack says in a sarcastic tone.

"whatever you still love me!" Estella's says as she takes jacks hand intertwining. Instead of answering he gives her hand a squeeze. 

Estella turns on taylor swift of course. Jack knew how much she loved taylor and that she was a huge swiftie. Most guys belived taylor just wrote "breakup songs" however jack knew that was wrong. Estella had spent countless of times telling him the deeper meanings of each song. Currently playing was "the archer". She began to explain to him all about it. How amazing the lyricsm was. About what each line meant. She had already told him about this song but that didn't matter to him. He wasn't going to tell her he knew. Secretly he loved hearing about the songs.