dancing with our hands tied

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
(dancing with our hands tied)

THIS TOWN BY
Niall Horan
"if the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you."
__________________________________

After there un eventful ice cream trip all of them made it back the the house and decided to make a bonfire. It was a nice warm summer night so why not they thought. Jack and Trevor set it up as alex and estella went to get s'more stuff. As the two were grabbing the marshmallows Alex started a new conversation between the two.

"you know i'm really glad you met jack" he says making her turn and smile.

"awe, that makes me super happy"

"yeah, it's great your not just here for his fame or some "hockey" player. You really mean lot to him"

"that's really sweet, thanks Alex!!" She says embracing him in a hug.

Once the two finishing get the marshmallow stuff they head back out. The rest of the boys were gathering chairs putting them around the fire.

"estella you want one?" quinn asks

"eh that's okay i'll sit with jack" She says jack giving him a smile.

"nah you can't fit because he's obese" Trevor said making them all laugh.

"oh i see the game we're playing trev, it's on" Jack says.

They all sit by the fire and estella sitting on jacks lap with her arm around his neck. Estella gets together things to roast a marshmallow. Adding the marshmallow to a stick and beginning to roast it they all look at her confused.

"did i miss something?" she asks

"babe your burning the marshmallow" Jack says pointing.

"ok? it's so much better trust" She says earning looks as she eats it but it just ends up all over her face. All of the boys laughing at the burnt marshmallow all over dripping down estella's face. Jack takes picture laughing. Once she's cleaned it up they begin to find a game to play.

They all begin to play would you rather. Even though it was a game for young people they didn't care.

"okay would you rather suck jacks toes or his thumb" Trevor asks estella as it's her turn. Everyone immediately giving looks and laughing. Estella noticed the boys always laughing. Always. Always laughing.

"oh my gosh!! Hmm probably toes" She says everyone lets out a "what" even jack.
"what?? thumbs have touched way more then toes least there in his shoe" She says defending the answer.

"feet fetish?" jack asks laughing

"oh yeah looks like she has one" Cole adds

"first i don't know what a feet fetish is and second i most likely wouldn't do either" She says

"ok but we know you would suck something else" luke says making all the boys die of laughter besies jack who was only slightly giggling.

"not so innocent little brother no more" jack says shocked with his mouth wide open.

Out of embarrassment estella put her head into jacks chest.