Best intrest at heart

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
(Best interest at heart)

LOVING IS EASY
BY rex orange county and benny sings
"loving is easy. You had me fucked up. It used to be so hard to see. Yeah loving is easy. When everything is perfect"

__________________________________

Few hours later estella and her mom blake lively we're back at her apartment. They had spent the rest of afternoon catching up after being apart for few months. Both freshly showered getting ready to meet jack. They had also just finished doing their makeup. Her mom was already ready sitting on the couch. However estella still needed to get dress. She decided on long dark brown boots, matching skirt then will a bodysuit. Since it was cold she added the matching jacket. She grabbed her favorite purse and added her favorite necklace.

*pic for reference*__________________________________

*pic for reference*
__________________________________

Estella and her mom headed out the car. The paparzi was still bad. Blake estella's mom had called the other family's security who was close by to help. They started on their way to meet jack at a near Italian restaurant. Stella was nervous she loved her mom and really liked jack. she knew her mom wiukd like jack but her mom often was hard on the boys she dated. Estella was her first child, she would do anything to make sure her eldest daughter was good and happy.  A few moments later jack appeared looking rushed and worried.

"hey, im super sorry im late"

"hey it's okay babe" estella said standing up giving her boyfriend a hug and kiss on the cheek. 

"this must be your lovely mom, you talk very highly of" jack said going to shake estella's moms hand.

"Hi jack!" blake says taking jacks hand and shaking it.

"it's very nice to meet you mrs reynolds, how are you?"

"oh please called Blake dear" her mom says as jack takes a seat across from the pair.

"will do blake"

"how was practice" estella asked

"eh good, coach made us run extra more but i guess only prepares us more for are game tomorrow"

"soooo jack what does a big time hockey player do? i want to hear all about the boy my first born daughter is dating"

"oh mom stop it! your gonna make him scared"

"it's all good stel" jack stated
"Most the time i'm either at hockey, with estella, my friends, or family. I love my family so much. I was born in flordia then we moved to canda then to michigan. All those moves are a lot but my amazing family makes up for it. Stella tells how important her family is to her and that's one of the reasons i like her so much"