the fourth pt.2

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
(the fourth pt.2)

CRAZIER BY
Taylor Swift
"Feels like i'm falling and im lost in your eyes. You make me crazier, crazier, crazier.

__________________________________

Once they all got back everyone went to shower and get ready for the fireworks. Jack and estella made there way upstairs to get ready.

"today was fun" Jack stated laying out clothes for after the shower .

"yeah it was fun!"

Estella slipped into the bathroom mysteriously. She began to strip getting ready for a shower. Jack grew rather curious and decided to peek in.

"your being awful secretive" He said looking at her getting in the shower.

"well you know how we never got to quite finish earlier so i..."

A huge laugh ran through as jack practically ripped off his clothes joining her in the shower.

"never seen you be faster. Not even in hockey" she giggled.

Instead of answering jack pushed her lightly onto the shower wall and began whispering certain things in her ear. She gave him bright smile as he continued doing what they were doing until quinn interrupted earlier.

__________________________________

Once they were done in the shower both started to get ready. They were already behind so they needed to hurry.

Estella blew out her hair as quick as possible sectioning off a peice into a braid. She applied mascara concealer, and highlighter not doing to much because she had gotten sun so natural looked better. Just as she was finishing jack came behind her snaking his arms around her waist.

"hey" She said smiling.

"damn you smell good. It's like summery strawberry's with also like i'm not sure but you smell amazing baby"

"thank you love." She finishes up going into the connected bedroom trying to find an outfit.
"what should i wear hughes?" she asks between a few outfits.

"that one then we will be matching" He smiles.

"yes your right. I love that you know all the little things it's so sweet" She turns to him giving him a kiss.

Estella puts on the white dress with red accent peices in it.

"ready?" jack asks.

Their family's we're probably all ready.

"yep!"

The two leave going downstairs joining the rest of their family's.

"finnallyyyyyy" luke shouts

"i knew stel took long but jack my dude" ryan laughs.

"yeah yeah whatever let's go!" Estella cheers.

Both family's leave the home. The kids took one car the hughes family in the other then estella's family in another car.