zebra gone wild

CHAPTER THIRTY (holy shii!)
(zebra gone wild)

CRUEL SUMMER BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
"he looks up grinning like a devil. It's new, the shape of your body it's blue. The feeling i've got and it's ooh, woah, oh, it's a cruel summer"
__________________________________

A few days later all the kids decided to go on the boat for a boat day. They had wake boards, tubes, and other things. Estella was wearing a black bathing suit that showed her boobs well. They all got into the boat and quinn began to drive. Jack took a spot sitting down and estella was on his lap with her arm over his.

"hi" estella said smiling. Jack didn't answer instead he just smiled.

"i'm so hungry" trevor says

"me too" quinn adds

"oooo i have an idea" Estella says

"what is it" luke asks

"let's shot gun beer" They all looked at her confused.

"huh?" alex says

"beer fills you up come on or are you guys to scared" she asked

"hell no let's go hollywood" trevor says standing up clapping.

Estella, trevor, alex, and luke stand up all grabbing a can of beer from the cooler.

"i'll count down" jack says

They all get into there positions cracking it open with there teeth or stabbing it with scissors.

"1...2...3" Jacks says and all four are off. In about just second both trevor and estella finish. Trevor throws his on the ground making victory noises even though estella believed she won flipping her hair. Alex and luke tad after.

"so who won jacky" trevor asks pointing to himself

"i'm not sure it's between you and my girl" jack says as estella's stomach flutters at the name.

"ughhh hughes you know i won" estella says

"sorry baby it was a tie"

"baby it was your boy trevor won" trevor says in a little girl voice. Making them laugh.

"zebra gone wild" stella says but trevor gives her a dirty look.
"we'll amends mr zebra?" she asks sticking out her hand.

"fine hollywood only because i wanna meet your daddy" trevor says as he spits on his hand going to shake hers. Estella moves her hand away faster then a snap.

"yeah no not after you just spit" She says making them laugh.

A few minutes later quinn docs the boat anchoring at a spot to swim. The boys all get ready to go in and estella takes off her oversized t-shirt. Jacks friends look her way as she's turned around like a deer in the headlights. Then turning around they now see the front of her. Trevor's jaw drops trying get alexs attention once he does he is frozen in sight. They couldn't belive the girls features.

"hey hey gentleman that's my girl" jack says making theee heads turn.

"damn jack your lucky" alex says