Flowla and the anime incident

The time: 11:23 PM

----------------
Levo's Pov
---------------------

I have been woken up in the middle of the night by noises coming from the living room, which is strange because nobody is up this late, as i wake up and grab my phone as i walk out of my room, I check Jel and Flowla's rooms just in case as quietly as i can. Jel is dangling off the bed, sleeping like a rock while Flowla is missing from her room, which is even more strange as she is never up this late even with us. as i close her door, i walk to the living room quietly and peek around the corner, as i do, i see the TV on to...some kind of show? and Flowla sitting on the couch with every spare blanket, wrapping herself in them as she watches this show. As i watched, i saw the words "Inkura High" on the screen, so i search it up and...its a...anime?

Bit of context here: Flowla has said before she hated anime and how it sucks, "Too much Fanservice and the plots are just copy and pasted from one another." was her words on it, so her watching it like she was watching a million G just appeared on the TV. I decide to reveal myself to her and see what was going on. "Flowla? what are you doing this late?", i ask her and after just saying that, she had thrown the TV remote at the TV and had broken it fully, with her only response being "NOT WATCHING ANIME BECAUSE IT ALL SUCKS.", in a panicked voice. Not wanting to end up missing in the paper, i just nod and walk back to my room, trying to avoid all possible eye contact with Flowla as she too walks back to her room.

Not even 5 minutes later i can hear that same anime playing from her room.