Metro Depths, Tarin's diary.

New day 83rd

The depths grow louder, im scared to even look down into the depths. The groaning of the monster has gotten louder and louder. Every time I sent somebody down there, they never come back and I am scared that it might reach the surface and cause more chaos that even Jel could not take down. I have been working on a plan to take it down via pushing it into the abyss of the metro (Also known as under the tracks) but at this point we have no choice other then to enter and face it head-on.

Now, its not like someone will read this but some may ask "What is this monster?"
"Massa atramenti quae omnia consumit" is its name, but I call it "Failed Mass"
Its original plan was to be used against Jel by making  a living like organism which fed off of Sanitized ink and bodies of the failed clones and subjects, growing more and more.

If only Tartar knew what would happen...
The longer it lived, the more dangerous and wild it became, destroying everything in its path and killing and consuming hundreds of sanitized soldiers. So the best thing we could do is lock it in the deeper metro, a forgotten relic which was abandoned due to how dangerous it was and how it seemed to change, like a maze constantly changing its layout. Though inconsistent, it has been not active much, with me being the right hand man of Tartar before his fall, he had monitored and had a program on a computer which showed the activity of anything down there along with showing the changes of the Deeper Metro itself.

Now, this would be great if the Deeper Metro moved less, but I have noticed the Failed mass has become more and more active and there has been reports from soldiers that there had been the sounds of slamming near the entrance to the Deeper Metro, some even saying they heard a flute like noise and snapping of fingers. Now the problem with the latter is that the beast has no owner and will try and destroy anything it can find that is living and can be used as food.

A bit more info to anybody who finds this and we fail...

Tartar wanted a monster which was lethal but also could use a great weakness of Jel: Trauma.
He had the idea that if he could scare Jel enough to leave him open, he could finally and permanently kill Jel and to get his goals in action. As I was the person to lookover the first stages of development, I can say that...it really does somehow read emotions and can mimic things that scares a person, which honestly is pretty cool (Even if the damn telephone was a evil bastard), but that's beside the point. While it might work, it gets tripped up and starts to fuse fears when multiple people are around it.

Mom, Dad, Flowla and Levo's...Even though you are alive here (well, not Mom and dad but still), I still miss you. Possibly someday, Train-god can allow me to see you again...

I miss you...even...him...

No time to be sappy, work has to be done and time is of the essence...if only Jem was here, they always brought me my coffee...then again, 3 Jel's are weird...eh, feeding failed clones to a giant mass is weirder...

-Tarin (Jel) Londo