Left in a ocean colored green, stuck within its endless sea. [Part 1]

"PLEASE, NO! DON'T DO THI- AGH!" My teammates had pushed me off the boat and into the salmon filled waters. I tried to hang onto the sides of the boat but they kept pushing me off. "It's all in a days work, kid. Boss wants you gone, something about "Knowing too much" don't know what he means by it but our pay is on the line." One said as he slammed his fist into my hand, making me let go and fall into the ocean. I tried to stay afloat but my energy drained thin after a few hours of work. I took out my life ring and tried to stay afloat, but the rough waters made it hard, only leading to me being flipped over. I felt a sharp pain near my head and with everything going on, my body gave up and I collapsed onto my Life ring.

--------------------------------
A unknown time later...
--------------------------------

"PECCAT! PECCAT PECATTTTTTTTTT! MAPECA! COME OVER HERE!"

"SHUT UP MONGOSA BEFORE I SLAM YOU WITH MY SPOON, WHAT DID YOU EVEN FIN- oh."

"Hm...? what is it you two? you will wake the whole village if you keep yelling."

Three salmonids sat around a young inkling, hair colored with a blueish green color. 

The large Cohock moved closer to the inkling, "Hm...how strange, a inkling being this far into salmon territory, seems like right after a shift of salmon run...but why is she here?" The smallfry moved to the inkling and raised it spoon. " I say we splat it like the scum it is!"  

"Hold up little man, we should wait for it to wake up and give it a proper death, as its un-warrior like to strike a opponent while they rest." The Cohock picked up the inkling and carried it back to the shared cabin of the 3 salmonids, "I wonder if they can speak or they are alive?" the chum said as he looked curiously at the inkling. "Can we keep it as a pet?"

The smallfry wacked the chum over the head with his spoon, "Shut up Mongosa, we are not going to keep this...this...filth!"

Slowly, the inkling started to wake up as Mongosa stared at them.

"gh...mom...dad...?"

"SHES AWAKE!!!!!!!!"

"GAH!!"

--------------------------------------------
Words: 360