Valentines triple date: lovely chaos

"JEL YOU DUMBASS, COME HERE!"

"Levo's! Calm down, please!"

"Yea, wait a second."

"JEL, I AM GIVING YOU A 10 SECOND HEAD START BEFORE I GET YOU AND BREAK YOU IN HALF."

------------------------------------------
A day before Valentines day...
Jel's Pov
-------------------

It was a nice, cozy, yet cold day. Everybody else was out of the house, so me and Leon were snuggling on the couch, watching a movie and occasionally taking a bite of our snacks.  "Y'know Jel, because tomorrow IS valentines day, I had a funny idea."

I took a handful of popcorn and eat a bit before turning towards him, "Hit me, whats the idea?"

He took out his phone and passed it over to me, "Double date with Iris and Levo's, thought it would be a fun idea.", I go into my octopi form and snuggle up closer to his chest. "Why not? Seems like a good idea."

"You are awfully cuddly today, aren't you?"

"Look, im basically a zombie, I get cold easily."

"I know, I know...come here~"

"Oh I have such a good valentines day prank for Levo's..."

-----------------------------------------
5 hours before the disaster...
Levo's Pov

--------------------

"Jel? How do I look? Do I look fine? Do you think iris will like my outfit? Oh my cod im going to look like an absolute LOSE-"

Jel lightly smacked my face, knocking me out of my panicked ramblings, "Cool it, Lev, Iris does not care about how you dress unless you wear something saying 'I hate my girlfriend and would rather die then see her', and unless you are stupid enough to buy one, then you are safe."

With a switch tug, I tighten my tie around my neck and check my semi-formal suit. Jel quickly snuck up behind me, untied it, and tossed it behind himself. "This aint a job meeting, bro, chill out before you start looking like you're about to go off about taxes."

"Fine fine...Im just trying to make sure I look good."

"As your brother: you already look bad enough on a good day, you look fine."

"Ugh, thank you Jel..."

While Jel plopped himself onto our couch, Flowla walked out her room, looking unusually snazzy then usual. "Before you two ask: im joining you guys with Jaiden and you can't stop me."

The room fell pretty much silent besides the video Jel was watching on his phone, both of us looking at Flowla like she just told us that she murdered somebody, "And to answer the question: He gave me some really good chocolates I like so might as well pity him."

"Gotcha, was waiting for you to say something about pity."

Jel quickly got smacked on the back of his head, "Hey, Jaiden ain't half bad, y'know? Im ace as hell  but I thought it would be a nice treat, as I have put him through the ringer when it comes to his pickup lines." 

"Oooooooooh, Flowla has a c-"

"Finish that sentence and I will finish you."

"Yes ma'am."

-----------------------------------------
5 hours before the disaster...
Iris's Pov

--------------------

"JAIDEN IM PANICKING.", My stress has caused me to start shaking Jaiden violently, "What if he does not like my outfit? Oh cod im not ready oh cod oh cod oh cod..."

"Iris."

Snowy spun me around to face towards her, "Calm down, its just an outfit, he will like it. I have seen you and him together and im guessing the same thing is happening over at his house too.", Snowy picked up her phone and put her finger in my face, "Let me prove it, give me a minute. Now go sit down before you become more irrational over a date then you already are."

I sat down on the couch, trying to calm myself down, "Y-yea, ok, calm down Iris, you have a nice outfit and all that matters is that you are dressing to impress."

"Yo, Iris, catch.", Snowy tossed her phone right at my face and I luckily caught it before it hit me. All that's on the screen is a text chat between Snowy and Flowla, with Flowla metioning that Levo's was also panicking.

"You two were really made for eachother, eh? Well either way, me and Jaiden are going to binge this movie series that just came out while you and the others go out."

I looked over at Jaiden, looking apologetic, "Yea, sorry Snowy, me and Flowla are going to join th-"

"Oh damn, Flowla really pulled the pity card? Eh, feel bad for her, out of all the people she could have gone out with."

I chuckled while Jaiden leaned against the wall, annoyed, "Wow, rude..." Snowy could only reply in the most Snowy way possible: "Hey, Octavio taught me to tell the truth, even if it hurts."

"What, is he your dad now?"

"Nah, he is past his prime anyways...plus, he is out with that 'Agent' group that Jel was with back at the splatlands when he fell down that pit."

"Fair."

----------------------------------------
3 hours before the disaster...
3rd Person Pov
---------------------

As the clock struck 12, the ragtag group of lovers (and the joining of Jaiden and Flowla, who are basically just there for the valentines day discount) met up. Each one dressed to impress. Jel and Levo's both wore casual but fancy button-ups and jeans, along with coats to deal with how bad they are against the cold. Flowla and Jaiden both decided to wear sweaters and sweatpants to deal with the coldness of February.

Leon wore a simple yet nice black button-up, with white sweatpants to contrast against it. And finally, for Iris, a blue and black dress, a large, warm, and fuzzy coat, warm pants, and her signature hairclip.