A secret under the coat

"LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! We have came here today to discuss one simple thing..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER JEL'S COAT."

The entire group (Minus Jel) just sat there and stared at Flowla with a mix of shock, confusion, and a slight amount of blushing coming from Leon.

"Every day, we never question how Jel only wears a single coat every day, hell, with a bit of self reasearch," Flowla opens up a small laptop and scrolls through images of Jel's closet, just filled with his same old coat, "I have found out he has near IDENTICAL COPYS of that piece of clothing, hell, even the abilities barely change between them."

Levo's quietly raised his hand, "So...why are we doing this again?"

"SCIENCE, MY BIG HAIRED BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!"

"Okayyyyy..."

Iris then got up and walked towards the door to leave, "Yea, im just going to sit this one out, this is...y'know, kinda weird?"

"Snowy, grab her."

"Snowy let me go."
"Sorry Iris, order from the boss."
"What, is she paying you?"
"Yes."

"OK TEAM, TIME TO GO. ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE FOXTROT GO GO GO!"

-----------------------------------------
[Somewhere in the metro...]
---------------------------------------

"I swear that nerf for stamp was stupid, like really? You need a thing of special power up to just GET 9 seconds of use? Stupid change if you ask me."

"Jel can you please the hell up?", Tarin said as he held his temples, annoyed as Jel was talking about turf war weapon changes for the past 20 minutes. The two had been walking for a bit, searching for Jel's missing phone after a small expedition they did a day or so ago.

"Hey, is it me or do you hear people runnin- WHOA, JEEZ."

Jel was quickly kicked to the ground by Flowla while the others finally caught up to the energetic Octoling.

"REVEAL YOUR SECRET, TOOTHPASTE MAN."

Jel quickly rolled over to the side as Flowla tried to jump onto him, making her skid across the floor as she landed. "COME ON YOU GUYS, GET 'EM!"

As Jel staggered back upwards, all he could see was a red blur coming staight at him, which he assumed was Jaiden. As Jaiden got closer, Jel pulled out his Kensa Octobrush, waiting as he got closer before slamming the sides of the brush into Jaiden, throwing him to the ground, holding his stomach. Jel WAS going to check if he was alright, but was soon interrupted as he heard a familiar revving sound.

"SORRY JEL, BUT FLOWLA IS SURPRISINGLY CONVINCING!"

---------------------
[Jel's POV]
-----------------

I quickly slide my Octobrush against the ground before raising my hands, bringing up a wall of Ink to stop his firing...then I heard the sound of somebody jumping.

"IRIS-AND-LEVO'S DOUBLE TEAM TIME!"

Before I could even react, I saw Iris flying above the wall and diving downwards using the momentum from her dualies to land directly on top of me. "Jel, I am so sorry for this but Flowla would not let me leave...please forgive me."

"Yea I do but that aint going to save you at this moment."

I flick my hand towards Iris, making all the ink around myself foam upwards into hands and lifting her off of me and tossing her to the side. As I again try to regain my balance I felt a metal object his the side of my head, making me stumble to the side. Levo's had rushed up behind me and slammed his hydra into the side of my head.