"Do...Do you even love me...?"

---------------------------
Jel's Pov
-----------------

I felt the warm morning sun hit me as I slowly wake myself and prop myself off my bed. I could hear the birds chirping outside and the hustle of the square slightly too. With the fresh smell of hash browns and bacon, I slowly put on my casual clothes and head out into the living room.

"Morning!"

Silence.

I keep on walking and turn the corner into the kitchen/dining room, noticing both Flowla and Levo's had woken up early, talking.

"Hey, you guys made breakfast? Any extra or...?"

They stopped talking. The silence being almost deafening.

"Uh..."

they turn to me and then turn back, eating in silence.

"Well...I guess I will go get some breakfast down at the crust bucket.", I walk out the door, confused as why they just ignored me. The square was unnaturally empty. The sounds of the city still there, but the lack of people was...eerie, to say at least. Even Crusty Sean was not in his food truck. The only people there were Iris, Jaiden, and Snowy.

"Hey yall, where is everybody? Usually this area is more crowded but for some reason its empty."

"Leave."

I turn towards Jaiden, who had a look of disgust on his face. "Excuse me...what?"

"I said leave, we don't want you here."
"Yea, we would like to enjoy our time here and not have it be ruined."

I step back, confused. "Wait, why are you guys acting like this? Is this some kind of joke you guys planned out because it was slightly funny at first but now this is just feeling hurtfu-"

Without warning, they had gotten up and pushed past me, knocking me straight onto the floor. I tried to call out to them but they just kept on walking until they left my line of sight.

I just laid there, confused on what was going on. "Well...this...this is fine, I can just call up and see if Akina and the Squidbeak Splatoon need help..."

I was blocked by them, all my messages I sent? Never went through. Everything felt like it was falling apart, piece by piece. "First my siblings, then my friends..."

Am I the one to blame for all of this?

I...never tried to...but I kind of pulled them all into the messes I made...

Every time I tried to do something good, something else would come in and ruin it all.

I couldn't even be helpful, at most my luck would hurt somebody.

"Jel?"

I quickly spring back up, noticing Leon. I get up and hug him tightly, feeling him rub his hand against my hair/tentacle. "Leon...Thank cod you are here...Everybody is acting weird today and I really need some comfort..."

"Well no kidding."

"W-what...?"

he pushed me backwards, pointing his finger at me, "All you are is a obstacle for everybody. Your whole existence has been a cycle of receiving and giving pain to others. No wonder people would push you away!"

"You are nothing but a thorn in everybody's side! Don't you see, Jel?"

He grabbed my face by the chin and cheeks, dragged me somewhere...which I noticed was heading directly towards the metro. "H-hey! You are really hurting me, let go of me!". I tried to struggle out of his grip but he gripped my mouth harder.

It felt like forever, step by step down to the metro...he then threw me onto the floor. My body felt weaker then usual, barely able to pick myself up. 

"Leon...please...I thought..."

"Do...Do you even love me...?"

He stepped closer to me.

And leaned down onto one knee.

"You really ever thought that...? What a IDIOT! What made you ever think that you meant anything to me? All you were to me was a stepping stone to help me get the things I need...and now you are worthless! Less then nothing! So why would I need to keep 'Loving' you?"

I was speechless, I felt tears start to roll down my face and my arms started to shake.

"So Jel...how about you finish what you started and be just like your parents..."

I look up to see Leon pointing behind me...

The blender...

"Ḽ̵̀í̸̳k̸̥̄e̶̞͋ ̷̙͆ṁ̷̪ō̵̡t̸͇̍h̴̝͠e̵̱̍r̸̞̋.̸͙̐.̴̻͘.̴̔͜"

Everything felt too much. I felt heavy and tired. I kept on walking, too tired and broken to even say something.

I enter it.

The door closes.

I felt it shift, and see everything outside the glass.

Leon just stood there, looking me in the eyes.

"̸̟̻͙̓̀̆͛L̶̛̝͎͈̬̺͍͑̐į̵̹̈́͂͋͝͝k̶̡̛̦̰͇̱̇̈́̀̅è̷͙͋̊̄̾ ̶͎̞͆̀̕͝f̶̡͔͓͈͙̈́̃ã̵̢͔̲̖͌t̷̼̞̑̇͌̆̓͘h̵̡̝̜͈͑̾̔͐̌͒e̸͙̮̱̹̽̈́r̴̹̙͈̾.̴̛̬̙̭̲̃̌͗͜ͅ.̵̢̻̓͝.̶̨̨͕̀̇"

The sound of the blade above me slowly started to whir.

Louder.

And Louder.

And Louder.

I could hear it slowly sliding down towards me, sounds of familiar screams echo even louder then the blender itself. I felt my heart pumping. I tried to bang on the glass, but it was no use.

Everything got louder and louder.

"Shut up..."

I could feel the wind the blade was making above me get closer.

"Shut...up..."

I could feel the metal hit my hair/tentacle, the sharp metal feeling cold against my head.

"Ṣ̷̠̈́͗H̴̗͓͋̍̑̓̐Ṻ̶̪̺́Ţ̷̲̲͖̺́ ̴̲͚̲͒͘Ų̶͈̠̫̂̈̒̂̔P̷̛̪͝ ̸̰͚̈́̅S̷̛̖̈́̀̀͝Ḩ̴̓̕͜Ů̸̬̳̽͒T̶̓̊̉͗͜ ̴̢̢̞̥͉̾̄̒̿Ų̸͍̲͙͑̅̀̚͜P̴̺̪̻͍̈́̅ ̵̋́͆̾͠ͅS̸͙̬̃H̴̜͙͒͒̄͂̽U̸͎͖͆̑T̴̖̞͍̐ ̵̢͉̘̫͙̑̊́̀U̸̟̅̈́Ṗ̴̨̬͉̒͘͘͝ ̸̥̤̚P̷̢̬͇̩̂͆̿̂̎L̴̪͙͓͔̓͋͑͛E̶͚̔̽̾̅̑A̷̛̱̳̐̾̚S̵̬͖̓È̵̲̪̠̣ͅ ̴̼̓S̷̟̖̜͉͛́͗H̵̢̻̖̗̠̑͝Ü̴̗̍T̴̲̏̔͌̎ ̸̩̲̹̣̦̍̈́U̴͔̮̔͛P̷̧̝̗̒̏͒͋!̶̟̺̀̓̌ ̴̢͕͇͋̈́̃͐̉"

"Like son."

--------------------------
Leon's Pov
-----------------

Opening my eyes, I felt a shaking and something tightly grip around me. The light from the movie me and Jel were watching illuminated the area around me. I look down and see him, grabbing me tightly, shaking and crying.

"Jel...?"

I slightly shake him awake, leading to him jolting up and falling onto the floor, still shaking. I heard him mumble something while looking at the floor, but I could make out nothing. "Jel...are you ok?"

"ᴵ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ...ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ⁱˢ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ...ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ..."

He shifted from laying on the floor, to him facing away from me, curling himself up. I slid myself off the couch moved myself towards him, lifting his head up onto my leg as I sat down cross-legged.

I gently rubbed his head, still feeling him shaking and seeing tears drop from his face onto the floor.

"Do...you want to talk about it right now?"

I felt his head shake against my leg and a slight "no" come from him.

"Come here..."

I picked him up off the floor as he went into his Octopi form, wrapping himself  onto my arm. I got back onto the couch and lifted the blanket over myself and him. I felt him shift out of his Octopi form and back to normal...hugging me and burying his face into my chest.

"ᴵᵐ...ˢᵒʳʳʸ..."

"You never did anything wrong to me, don't apologize..."

I felt myself getting a bit more sleepy as me and Jel snuggled together. The shaking and crying slowed down more and more until he was silent and barely moved. I kissed him on the head and snuggled into him more, letting the warmness of the blanket get to me, letting my mind finally get back to sleep...

"I love you, Jel..."

------------------------------
Words: 1078

Why angst? Because its the natural thing to write it at least once you write more often.