Love Letter

-------------------------
3rd Person Pov
---------------------

"Hey Leon...here.", Jel had walked up to Leon and handed him a letter.

"Hm? Ok then, Jelly."

"Leon, Im not going to lie: I was not a happy person before I met you. From the things I had to endure as a child to what I have to deal with today, I had a hard time feeling happy. I saw everybody else who actually was happy even though they were hurt before. Iris and Levo's? Love them both as a friend and a brother, but every time I saw them, I was both angry and sad that every relationship I had before failed. You have done so much for me, and I just hate how you have to now be involved in whatever comes next in our life, from Tartar to, hell, even a god of some sort. There is no way I can thank you for what you have done, and it hurts to know that, and sometimes I even feel worthless when im near you because I felt like I did not deserve you...:"

Leon looked over to Jel, who was looking down, before turning back to the letter.

"But whenever you held me close, or told me it was ok, or even held my hand, it felt like all my worries drifted away. So thank you so much for changing my life, comparable to De-"

The rest of the letter was smudged, as the pen ink mixed what seemed like tears had smeared the writing.

Leon put the letter in his pocket and went up to Jel, lifting his face up. Jel was silently crying, tears rolling down his cheek.

Leon leaned in closer and kissed him on the lips before embracing him in a hug.

"Do you want to go watch a show and have some smoothies, Jel?"

"Y-yea..."

"Ok, let's go, Jelly~"

"...Thank you..."